• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

PSP Vs. DS - Handheld Battle

Started by Vicious, December 17, 2004, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master_Nabo

Quote from: Blaze on April 06, 2005, 11:12 PM
I found my old Game Gear the other day. Still have 4 games. :P

Do you happen to have Sonic The Hedgehog 2?  That was a great game on the Game Gear. 

Too bad it required 8 AA batteries, though.  Great graphics for back in the day.

Blaze

Quote from: Nabeshin on April 07, 2005, 10:43 AM
Do you happen to have Sonic The Hedgehog 2? That was a great game on the Game Gear.
Yes, yes I do.

Quote from: Nabeshin on April 07, 2005, 10:43 AM
Too bad it required 8 AA batteries, though. Great graphics for back in the day.
I have the battery pack and its rechargeable. I only have to change the battery every two years.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Blaze

hismajesty

I still have mine in the Game Gear case, all the games and everything.

Blaze

I found mine in the back of my closet, in a game gear bag thingy. I'm glad it still works, I played the games for 4 hours last night. :P

moh.vze.com

What the hell this is such an old topic

Mitosis

Quote from: moh.vze.com on April 10, 2005, 03:10 PM
What the hell this is such an old topic
If it is why would you bother to revive it with a comment like that?

Anyways, I sold my game gear a while ago, sadly. It was the best handheld system out there!

Meh

I got my PSP today. I took it to college and within 10 seconds of me getting it out a crowd had gathered with people going "OMG hes got a psp I gotta see this!" and "Oh sweet look at the graphics." and "I have gotta get one. Where did you get it?".

Mitosis

It really is a great system, atleast I think so. My mom forces me to go to bed early on school nights, so I just watch Spider-Man 2 or play Hockey :P

Akamas

I still have my GameGear too. I believe I also have quite a collection of games.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

warz

Is the PSP compatible with PS2 games and DVDs? Only reason I think I would get one is for Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, and GTA: San Andreas.

Mitosis

No you can't put PS2 games in it or DVDs. The DVDs are in a small UMD diskette form, and you can just download movies and put them on in mpeg4 (I think it's that?). But they are making games from the PS2 onto the PSP which is nice :)

warz

Quote from: Mitosis on April 15, 2005, 07:07 PM
No you can't put PS2 games in it or DVDs. The DVDs are in a small UMD diskette form, and you can just download movies and put them on in mpeg4 (I think it's that?). But they are making games from the PS2 onto the PSP which is nice :)

Very lame. That will be the death of the system, right there.

Blaze

Meh

Ya, there is special sopftware to convert and transfer. Its amazing.

|