• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Valhalla Legends on WoW

Started by Skywing, December 12, 2004, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skywing

We play on Durotan as Alliance, so you should pick that server and faction if you want to play with us.

Mitosis

Think I am going to start a Human Priest on there, if anyone wants to make a new char with me tell me.

Grok

Quote from: Mitosis on December 29, 2004, 08:48 AM
Think I am going to start a Human Priest on there, if anyone wants to make a new char with me tell me.

Get it started and blow through the lower levels.  I just started a warrior 2 days ago and am level 15, completed the Elwynn Forest quests and doing the Westfall and Loch Modan quests now.  Also did 3-4 quests in Dun Morogh only because I was exploring and they were easy to knock out.

When you get within about 2 levels of me, you can run the same quests as I am doing.  That should give you a boost.

Mitosis

Alright, starting now! Don't level too fast! :P

Rabid Rob

Poor Mitosis, starting a month late.  Use the coupon code mentioned in another thread, and I may give you 1 (one) gold piece   ;D

Slaughter

Well, a bit late, but I'm making a paladin on the server.

Wish

i'll be playing, just bought it, last copy at EB games :D i'll most likely be elf / rogue or something.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Intangir

Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

MyndFyre

Quote from: Intangir on June 23, 2005, 09:49 PM
does anyone still play?

I've stopped.  Primarily, I'd get about 8 hours a month of enjoyable time, and I don't enjoy WoW so much to pay $2 an hour for it.

I may set up a server emulator for select folks who want to run an instance with me a couple times a month.  This would be free, albeit buggy, unless I can reverse the server protocol myself.  We'll see.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Intangir

well im still enjoying it, i got on durotan and no one was on, according to warcraftrealms only one person has really been on for a month or two

guess ill stay on Bleeding Hollow

QwertyMonster

Isn't Skywing and all the other [vL] on that server mass playing? :-\

disco

I still play, but my friend keeps telling me to stop until she gets her copy so im not to far ahead of her. She says she should have it in a week or two and i hope so, im starting to go through withdrawal! :-[
Say it with me:

Intangir

i guess not

no one in the guild on there is very active apparently

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilddisplay.php?serverid=85&guildname=Valhalla+Legends

warcraft realms isnt exactly always very accurate

Adron

Most vL people have moved on to raiding. Me, Skywing, Grok, Mejal play pretty much every day.