• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Valhalla Legends on WoW

Started by Skywing, December 12, 2004, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

I'm going to buy a game card tommorow.  Who wants to teach this noobs how to play until I reach a high enough level to harass all the people who posted in this thread?
Say it with me:

SNiFFeR

I bought it today and I want to play.

Rabid Rob

Get on to Durotan, join the vL channel, and say hi!

Then we'll go, who the frak are you?

No worries! 8)

warz

DarkMinion

Rob, Sky, Grok, Adron, Hostile, etc. all have their chars still on Durotan.  I transferred off some months ago to Turalyon.

warz

Guess I'll make my char on Durotan, then. I'm thinking Paladin.

topaz

Quote from: warz on December 30, 2006, 02:39 PM
Guess I'll make my char on Durotan, then. I'm thinking Paladin.

FRILL?
RLY...?

Zakath

Durotan is a carebear server. You've been warned.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

warz

hah. ive been reading wowwiki.com trying to decide what class/race to choose. i read about carebear servers. i didnt realize it was a normal server. guess ill play on some pvp server.

l)ragon

Quote from: warz on December 30, 2006, 03:38 PM
hah. ive been reading wowwiki.com trying to decide what class/race to choose. i read about carebear servers. i didnt realize it was a normal server. guess ill play on some pvp server.
Come to Eredar lol
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

DarkMinion

Yeah I probably would've rolled on a PvP server if the vL crew hadn't been on a Normal server.

warz

Quote from: l)ragon on December 31, 2006, 08:19 AMCome to Eredar lol

Who all is on Eredar? I'm already level 10 on Burning Blade. ^^

disco

http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Dethecus_US

QuoteDethecus (PvP)

The one true World of Warcraft PvP Realm.

^____________^
Say it with me:

Grok

Quote from: DarkMinion on December 30, 2006, 02:02 PM
Rob, Sky, Grok, Adron, Hostile, etc. all have their chars still on Durotan.  I transferred off some months ago to Turalyon.

Mejal and Tara too.  Though Mejal almost exclusively plays on a European server and just pops on Durotan to say hi twice per day.

AcidAngel

|