• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Server

Started by Frozen[iL], December 12, 2004, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen[iL]

What server is anyone on, I have the game. Who wants to play with me? (Trying not to sound liek MJ)

MyndFyre

My clan (the Angels of Armageddon) has two guilds for WoW -- a Horde (Blood Chalice) and Alliance (Armageddon Sentinels) group, both on the Central time zone server Illidan (PvP).

I'm Diaris and Lothrein in the Armageddon Sentinels.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mitosis

Stealth

Thunderlord, Alliance, part of StarFleetClan. :)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Rabid Rob

What, no one mentions Valhalla Legends on Durotan, for the Alliance?

Oh, there it goes now...

CrAz3D

How much does it cost monthly for WoW?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Tasha

Black Haze is on Bloodhoof, if anybody wants to play with us. And just in case you're wondering, we have people of all levels.

54, 53, 44, 41, 28, 26, 24, 16, 6, and so on :P

When the servers are up come on and give Fiend a tell, i'll hook you up :P

Spht

Quote from: Tasha on January 18, 2005, 10:02 AM
Black Haze is on Bloodhoof, if anybody wants to play with us. And just in case you're wondering, we have people of all levels.

54, 53, 44, 41, 28, 26, 24, 16, 6, and so on :P

When the servers are up come on and give Fiend a tell, i'll hook you up :P

Your server is down?  That's not helping my zero desire to change servers much.

Valhalla Legends on Durotan has members ranging from 1 to 60, covering all professions and classes.

Grok

WoW needs a finger server.