• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What did you dream about last night?

Started by UserLoser., December 02, 2004, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

UserLoser.

I remember I was at work, but I don't remember exactly what I was doing.

No discussion.  Only what you dreampt!

Akamas

Well, I had a very creepy weird dream last night. I can't really remember what it was about, I just remember it being creepy... kinda weird.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I had a dream I never had to wake up early for school anymore.

Newby

I had a dream that I went to school in my underwear and busted a stiffy in the middle of each class I was in.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Soul Taker

Something about being in that scene in Saving Private Ryan where the German slowly brings the guy's knife down into his chest while on the floor in some building, except I was doing it to some lady.

Mitosis

That I was Spider-Man, swinging is fun!

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

iago

I had a lot of vivid, yet chaotic dreams that I don't really remember.

One thing I remember is coming home from my cottage, and found that something at or near my house (I think the location shifted) like some kind of monster was stopping me from getting home.  My friend found/used a spell (or maybe a cheat-code from a video game) to get rid of it really easily. 

I seem to remember being at my cottage and in a very big hurry to get home, I think I was being chased.  I also remember having to pull over and stop somewhere, for some reason.  I think somebody was with me, but I forget who.

My cottage is actually a very common presence in my dreams, the place means a lot to me.  And most of the time, going there and coming back is the main part, since it's a long drive that I've done many times from the time I was born.

I had lots more dreams, and they were extremely vivid, but that's all I really remember.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

j0k3r

The night before last I dreamt about the semi formal that happened yesterday, and a few weekends ago I dreamt about the football game I was playing the next day. In both cases I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, and no the day didn't turn out like the dream. Other than that, I don't remember my dreams.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

Not nesecarily dreamt last night, but I have dreamt parts of my future.

"I remember sitting on a desk looing out onto a harnouer. There were camp beds piled just under the window and too the right of me covering a fire place was a big wooden board." That was the dream.

About 2 years ago I went away with a club and we went sailing in a harbouer in Bristol. We sleapt in sleeping beds on campbeds. The last day we were there I sat on a desk in the room I stayed in. I looked out of the window in front of me with the camp beds piled underneath me. I then looked to the right to the fire place where I saw a big wooden board covering the fireplace.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I dreamt that I couldn't breath and was about to suffocate, then woke up with my face against the pillow.

warz

In my dream I was posting on these vl forums in a topic titled "What did you dream about last night?" It was pretty weird.

Yoni

[11:57:25] Yoni: I dreamt that I found 2350 mAh rechargable batteries in some unused Device and that rox because my camera's are 2100 mAh
[11:57:34] Yoni: but now I dunno what device that is, and my camera's are 2400 mAh
[11:57:54] Yoni: so why did I dream 2350??
[11:58:04] Yoni: "where is the missing 50 mAh?"

:(

Soul Taker

Quote from: Yoni on December 03, 2004, 07:55 PM
[11:57:25] Yoni: I dreamt that I found 2350 mAh rechargable batteries in some unused Device and that rox because my camera's are 2100 mAh
[11:57:34] Yoni: but now I dunno what device that is, and my camera's are 2400 mAh
[11:57:54] Yoni: so why did I dream 2350??
[11:58:04] Yoni: "where is the missing 50 mAh?"

:(
I think this would fit better in iago's forum :P

Adron

I dreamt I was driving in a car. Then suddenly my kid brother came driving too, at an extreme speed, jumping and slamming into a wall. That seemed nice, so I came along with him when he tried it again. He was trying to get the highest possible speed in a very long downhill section. Turned out he was playing a car game, something like GTA 3, but set in an outdoor environment.

Anyway, that place he was smacking into looked like a tunnel opening. I found a couple of ropes coming out of it, so I pulled on them all, and a secret door opened. Not quite sure which one actually opened the door, but I thought it was the last one I'd tried. Seemed like it ran over a pulley or something on the other side. Unfortunately he was overwhelmed on the other side so he had to load.

On the next try I went straight for the right pulley, that worked the last time, but that didn't work now. I eventually figured it though. Then I decided to try to hook up a computer to do some multiplayer in his game, but it didn't work out. I think my computer was too slow. I tried setting up a multi-user thing on his computer instead. I just wasn't quite sure how to assign mice and keyboards properly.

He had a row of perhaps 10 lcd monitors next to each other, and I had a lot of trouble trying to rearrange the windows on those, to move them out of the way. There was some annoying extremely wide window stretching over virtually all of them, and it was full of docked tabs that refused to go away.

Either way, I suddenly realized many of these monitors were just about the size I need for my car, to make myself something neat like a DVD player or GPS navigator thingie. I was looking at the pixels in detail, trying to figure out which one I wanted. I also looked at a small portable TV thingie, but that looked like it had bad picture quality. I just wasn't quite sure if it was trouble with reception or a problem with the display itself.

Not sure what happened here for a while. Next thing I remember I was entering a hotel lobby together with some guy. He had a room number that we were going to. We took the elevator up, a really strange one, because it only listed some of the floors. Luckily, there was a button for the one we were going to.

Getting out on the 31st floor, we went looking for the right number. On the way I passed a small stair leading a floor down, and I concluded that there were main floors which the elevator would take me to, and other floors in between that didn't have rooms. This particular stair lead to what seemed like a huge dvd collection. I noted that the hotel probably offered dvd's for borrowing for later, in case I'd be bored.

Either way, we were getting there, when suddenly we came into an ambush. It turned out that room we were going to was actually a really large room, something like a library. Two guys attacked me, but I got them with my dual elites. There was just me left though. Wasn't sure how I was going win that, especially since I had three hostages to watch over. I got the doors locked, but someone was pulling on them.

That someone turned out to be a small child. Highly annoying, as I didn't know what to do with it. It kept coming too, I glued the doors shut, but even that didn't help. Wasn't quite sure what to do, since I didn't want to shoot it.

I finally ended up locking the child in the bathroom. But when I got back from that, the hostages were gone. Shame, I'd been doing so good til then, already getting two of the attackers. I was thinking about jumping out one of the windows to see if I could catch them below before they reached a rescue zone, but then I woke up instead.

|