• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Liberal Commits Suicide

Started by hismajesty, November 07, 2004, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

An angry libby shot himself at ground zero because of the election results.

If they keep this up, in addition to fleeing to Canada, we'll be a fully conservative country. :D

quasi-modo

He did this out of protest but sadly it is not going to ammount to anything. Life goes on for everyone else. Another monk sets himself on fire....
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Vicious

It shows how strongly some people disapprove of the monkey president. I hope he gets assassinated.

Mephisto

Quote from: Vicious on November 07, 2004, 07:11 PM
It shows how strongly some people disapprove of the monkey president. I hope he gets assassinated.

I don't hope he gets assassinated, but I'd like to see him impeached sometime during his 2nd term.  And Trust, if you believe this country is largely conservative/republican, think again.

hismajesty

QuoteAnd Trust, if you believe this country is largely conservative/republican, think again.

First of all, please show me where I said that I thought that. I didn't. I said if this continues (meaning 100,000,000 (or however many) people go and commit suicide/go to canada) then we will be all conservative. mk.

Second, considering that Republicans control the house, the senate, the majority of governerships, the court, and the presidency. I'm willing to assume that there is a vast number of Republican voters - but it's mainly liberals who don't vote. People are realizing the flaws in the liberal agenda though, I beleive.

Forged

Unfortunatlly people are not realizing the flaws of the republicans....
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

quasi-modo

Quote from: Vicious on November 07, 2004, 07:11 PM
I hope you get in trouble for making comments like this some day.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Quote from: Forged on November 07, 2004, 07:59 PM
But they sure are realizing the flaws of John Kerry... that is why he lost decicively.
WAR EAGLE!

hismajesty

Both Democrats and Republicans have flaws, they're human beings and all humans have flaws. Which is why I referenced the liberal agenda - the Democratic platform. Is that what you meant, I mean, that's what you said. And, you know, the left calls Bush egotistical - and you know calling every Republican flawed because of their ideology isn't the least egotistical/one way/etc. is it?

Forged

Quote from: quasi-modo on November 07, 2004, 08:22 PM
But they sure are realizing the flaws of John Kerry... that is why he lost decicively.

I don't think john kerry could do any beter of a job than bush, maybe even worse.

Quoteand you know calling every Republican flawed because of their ideology
I think trying to govern my morals which is what all the new neo-cons are into is flawed just as much as I think trying to tell me what I have to do with my money is flawed.

So yes I call every republican flawed or atleast a large majority of them because they voted for bush for moral reasons.  Morals and politics are two diffrent things, don't like something don't do it.  Trying to tell others they can't is just wrong...

quasi-modo

Quote from: Forged on November 07, 2004, 10:01 PM
Quote from: quasi-modo on November 07, 2004, 08:22 PM

I don't think john kerry could do any beter of a job than bush, maybe even worse.
and that is why bush won.
Quoteand you know calling every Republican flawed because of their ideology
I think trying to govern my morals which is what all the new neo-cons are into is flawed just as much as I think trying to tell me what I have to do with my money is flawed.
Well with the democrats you do not need to do anything with your money! Kerry would manage your portfolio for you!

also: This administration is not made up of neo cons. Could I please hear your definition of neo con?
So yes I call every republican flawed or atleast a large majority of them because they voted for bush for moral reasons.  Morals and politics are two diffrent things, don't like something don't do it.  Trying to tell others they can't is just wrong...
A lot of conservatives are fiscal conservatives and they voted for bush because he has a _working_ fiscal policy. Not just some promises that will be broken like the alternative.

A lot of bush supporters were for the war on terror and for his handling of it. They do not think that Kerry would have done a good job.

In reality those who voted for bush strictly on moral issues are not that big of a bunch.

Also, our legal system is founded on morals. That is all the more reasons why morals should be taken into account when voting. I do not agree with abortion, why am I going to vote for a guy who does not favor limiting it or outlawing it? That is not the path I think that the nation should do in. I do not agree with gay marriage either. I do not think that is the path that the nation should take. I do not want to see our nation go down what I see are the wrong paths. That is why I took my morality into account as one of the reaons why I voted for who I voted for.
WAR EAGLE!

Forged

Don't like gay marriage?  Don't attend one...

Don't like abortions? Don't have one....

Don't like drugs? Don't do them...

Some laws make sense, but laws based soely on morality should all be thrown away.

iago

If the Democrats actually had a good person running, he'd have won no problem, I'd bet.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mephisto

Quote from: iago on November 07, 2004, 10:59 PM
If the Democrats actually had a good person running, he'd have won no problem, I'd bet.

Al Gore.

Hitmen