• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

democrats are crazy... us republicans should fear for our lives.

Started by quasi-modo, October 28, 2004, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quasi-modo

Quote from: jigsaw on October 29, 2004, 10:43 PM
Bottom line is this.. Soon republicans will hold the house and the senate and be president k thx.
And?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Forged

QuoteOkay, one democrat goes and tries to hit corrine brown, another democrat steals bush signs and puts up kerry signs

Pat Robertson
Rush Limbaugh
Ann Coulter
Micheal Savage
Billy Graham
Fred Phelps
Randall Terry
Ralph Reed

Need I name more crazy ass republicans?
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Hazard

I can name a ton of crazy ass Democrats.

Ted Kennedy... every major news network anchor...

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Mephisto

Are there any democrats on this forum besides me?  Seems to be that every single thread on this forum in regards to republicans and democrats is a strong support for the republican party, and hatred towards the democratic party.  :P

Forged

well I am not a republicam, but that is not to say I don't hate the democrats.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

muert0

I think people basing all of their faith in someone just because they are a certain party is ignorant.
To lazy for slackware.

CrAz3D

Quote from: quasi-modo on October 29, 2004, 04:39 PM
Quote from: muert0 on October 29, 2004, 03:22 PM
That would be like me sitting on this forum and listening to the "Republicans" spout off crap about democrats and how thay are all hypocrites and swindlers and making the assumption that all republicans can't see past their noses.
haven't things to that extent been said on these forums? Okay, one democrat goes and tries to hit corrine brown, another democrat steals bush signs and puts up kerry signs, a bunch of newly registered voters are democrat, but for some reason, a lot of them here in duval county happen to be dead or people registered several times. I think the democrats have a greater tendancy to commit fraud and do stuff like this then republicans do. I can only think of maybe two instances where republicans have done underhanded things like this. One is watergate.

Uh, my friends steal Kerry signs & burn them... same thing no?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hazard

Quote from: muert0 on October 31, 2004, 03:59 PM
I think people basing all of their faith in someone just because they are a certain party is ignorant.

I think basing your hatred on someone just because they are a certain party is just as ignorant.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 31, 2004, 04:10 PM
Quote from: quasi-modo on October 29, 2004, 04:39 PM
Quote from: muert0 on October 29, 2004, 03:22 PM
That would be like me sitting on this forum and listening to the "Republicans" spout off crap about democrats and how thay are all hypocrites and swindlers and making the assumption that all republicans can't see past their noses.
haven't things to that extent been said on these forums? Okay, one democrat goes and tries to hit corrine brown, another democrat steals bush signs and puts up kerry signs, a bunch of newly registered voters are democrat, but for some reason, a lot of them here in duval county happen to be dead or people registered several times. I think the democrats have a greater tendancy to commit fraud and do stuff like this then republicans do. I can only think of maybe two instances where republicans have done underhanded things like this. One is watergate.

Uh, my friends steal Kerry signs & burn them... same thing no?
This was not on your news but here in our county a lady had close to 1,000 that she had stolen before she was arrested. That was what I was commenting about.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

muert0

Quote from: Hazard on October 31, 2004, 04:28 PM

I think basing your hatred on someone just because they are a certain party is just as ignorant.
I agree.
To lazy for slackware.

quasi-modo

Quote from: muert0 on October 31, 2004, 08:15 PM
Quote from: Hazard on October 31, 2004, 04:28 PM

I agree.
That is why I hate everyone equally  :D
WAR EAGLE!