• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Official Art Thread

Started by Mitosis, October 10, 2004, 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mitosis

All types of art is welcome! Photography! Web Art! Drawings! Paintings! You name it! Feel free to comment on peoples work.

Well here are my two.

and

hismajesty

Mitosis

Just started getting into pixel art, so I made this!

Falcon[anti-yL]

I like the Russell one, I think the colors blend well.

Mitosis

Thanks, I made it in Maxons Cinema 4D...took a while too. Then I just did some lighting in PS. Then I named it after me for some reason.

Mitosis

Made these last night, adding them to my portfolio as I type this. I really like them. I'm not going to put the title on my works anymore, I'm just gunna' make a big white border around them etc...What do you guys think of it?

Spht

They look interesting.

Do you plan out on paper what you're going to paint first, then spend hours doing it?  Or do you slap some random colors on a digital image sheet then apply random filters?

Just curious.

hismajesty

QuoteDo you plan out on paper what you're going to paint first, then spend hours doing it?

Yes, I do.

Tuberload

I am fairly sure he just runs a bunch of filters.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Mitosis

When I am doing my abstract works I do plan out the look I am going for, like if I want a liquidy effect then I use whatever options I have to do that. Yes for my liquid one up there I used the chrome filter and a lot of the charcoal ones. Copied and made new layers, adding lighting and other filters. For the second one, I used some brushes and filters too.

Akamas

He uses the "trial and error" technique, try a filter if it looks good keep it.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Adron

Couldn't you do something like this instead?

Mitosis

Quote from: Adron on October 16, 2004, 06:38 AM

Nothing shows, and I did install the plugin.

Akamas what's your problem? You're the one who told me to use, "as many filters as you can, Photoshop has tons!", so thats what I am doing. Oh and by the way, I seen some of "your" work on other sites but created by someone else....

Hazard

Name this movie:

QuoteOh, we have both kinds. Country AND Western!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Adron

Quote from: Mitosis on October 16, 2004, 07:21 AM
Quote from: Adron on October 16, 2004, 06:38 AM

Nothing shows, and I did install the plugin.

That's strange. It shows up fine here. First you get an information text, then you click to start, and use up arrow to zoom in the details of the image.

|