Previous topic - Next topic

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Spht on September 03, 2004, 11:39 PM
Quote from: SNiFFeR on September 03, 2004, 09:54 PM
Account: SNiFFeR
Server: (Whatever someone I know is on)
Character: Randomly selected.

You're such a passionate player!

Well, I've played a total of twelve seconds of the game because of my stupid personal time conflicts.

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on September 04, 2004, 12:03 AM
Quote from: Spht on September 03, 2004, 11:39 PM
Quote from: SNiFFeR on September 03, 2004, 09:54 PM
Account: SNiFFeR
Server: (Whatever someone I know is on)
Character: Randomly selected.

You're such a passionate player!

Well, I've played a total of twelve seconds of the game because of my stupid personal time conflicts.

Loser. That's what you get for having a life.

l)ragon

http://www.thedragonmaster.net/wow/

some eye candy if anyone cares. haven't converted many of my screens but some is better then none 8p
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

j0k3r

I don't care enough to watch a single picture load for 10seconds. I haven't spent much time on it either,  but the game is nice.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

K

Greatest moment the other day - I spawned as a new Tauren and got a good 75% of the people in the camp to have a spontaneous dance party.

Good fun.

SNiFFeR

yayay, I played like 5 minutes today (then the server crashed, lol), but plan to play a bit longer. Does anyone know how much it's going to cost?

j0k3r

I'm guessing $60-80 CAD for the game and $10-$15 USD/month.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: K on September 05, 2004, 09:03 PM
Greatest moment the other day - I spawned as a new Tauren and got a good 75% of the people in the camp to have a spontaneous dance party.

Good fun.

omg, pictures?!

j0k3r

I sold my extra key for $46, and e-mailed the second highest bidder if he would like to purchase my account with the characters for $50. WoW is right.

Edit: Sold my account for $45, fortunately I don't think he can change the password so I can still play in the early morning without him noticing :D
John Vo

Soul Taker

Quote from: j0k3r on September 06, 2004, 09:23 AM
I sold my extra key for $46, and e-mailed the second highest bidder if he would like to purchase my account with the characters for $50. WoW is right.

Edit: Sold my account for $45, fortunately I don't think he can change the password so I can still play in the early morning without him noticing :D
You can change your password via the WoW website.

j0k3r

Well, I hope they don't find that out. I was getting tired of playing WoW anyways, I made 4 characters and got them each to about level 8, don't know why I couldn't just stick with one but it started getting boring.
John Vo

KrisL

Yeah, I havent pushed any of my characters past lvl 12

I know I will have more fun when my friends are playing with me.  Games like this just suck when you are alone (atleast in my opinion they do)

|