• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

World of WarCraft Stress Test

Started by KrisL, September 01, 2004, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

I know you're supposed to right click to target, but in any case, 1 is supposed to select nearest creature and attack him.

j0k3r

Nobody has left their account name or server, I need someone to play with!
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Truste1 on Norduzumu (sp?)  I forget my characters name though, I'll gewt it next time I go on. :P

KrisL

Im having a blast  ;D

Account name: KrisL
Server: Aman'Thul (sp?)
Character: Chi (Gnome Mage)

j0k3r

Account: j0k3r
Character: Joker
Server: Neltharion (sp? wtf is with these server names)
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

K

Accout: kaegan
Character: Kaegroth (level ~8 dwarf hunter)
Server: Malygos

hismajesty

My account is ZinZait. I don't know for how much longer, though. I died fighting these crabs twice and the second time I didn't feel like walking back to where I ded so I payed the spirit guy. Little did I know it doesn't puit me where my corpse is, so I had to walk anway. Then I was getting chased so I ran and dove into the water and explored some. I was going to this small island (chain of islands, actually) off the coast and was going up for air and my connection to the server dropped - when I got back on I had drowned. So, I took the 10+ minute walk back to where I died (they put me in a different spot this time, too, so I had to swim a lot.) Anyway, I get to the middle of the sea where I died and it won't let me resurrect my man! omg :(

j0k3r

You can resurrect at the graveyard.

Edit: Also, make sure to report it.
John Vo

l)ragon

Char: DragonMaster 7 human fighter
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

hismajesty

Quote from: j0k3r on September 03, 2004, 05:11 PM
You can resurrect at the graveyard.

Edit: Also, make sure to report it.

I know you can, but this means I have to walk BACK to the graveyard - then back to where I died to complete the quest.

Edit: And lose another 140 XP

j0k3r

Character: Rekoj -- dwarf paladin (miner/blacksmith)
John Vo

K

Quote from: j0k3r on September 03, 2004, 08:03 PM
Character: Rekoj -- dwarf paladin (miner/blacksmith)

I'm a tanner / skinner - my skinner skill is already at 75.  i just skinned all the dead wolves / bears lying around on my way everywhere.

Soul Taker

VoidasNight, 13 human rogue on Neltharion.

SNiFFeR

Account: SNiFFeR
Server: (Whatever someone I know is on)
Character: Randomly selected.

Spht

Quote from: SNiFFeR on September 03, 2004, 09:54 PM
Account: SNiFFeR
Server: (Whatever someone I know is on)
Character: Randomly selected.

You're such a passionate player!

|