Started by DeCeP7ioN, August 19, 2004, 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Quote from: FrOzeN on January 28, 2006, 03:59 AM
English Translation of the page.

3,255 Japanese Yen = 37.13768 Australian Dollar
3,255 Japanese Yen = 27.93922 US Dollar
Eh..fudged the price conversion..

Anyways, it's out of stock, which I didn't realize.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Yegg

Quote from: rabbit on January 28, 2006, 11:22 AM
Quote from: FrOzeN on January 28, 2006, 03:59 AM
English Translation of the page.

3,255 Japanese Yen = 37.13768 Australian Dollar
3,255 Japanese Yen = 27.93922 US Dollar
Eh..fudged the price conversion..

Anyways, it's out of stock, which I didn't realize.

I noticed this right away. I don't think that they'll ever have any available copies.

FrOzeN

Do they sell it in Japan at all, anymore?

My dad's a flight attendant and goes there about once a month on average, so I could probably get him to pick up a copy from the shops if they have it..?
~ FrOzeN

Yegg

Quote from: FrOzeN on January 28, 2006, 07:28 PM
Do they sell it in Japan at all, anymore?

My dad's a flight attendant and goes there about once a month on average, so I could probably get him to pick up a copy from the shops if they have it..?

I think someone once mentioned that it was no longer sold in Asia. But this cannot be confirmed. I guess you can just have him check at a local game store. Are their GameStop's out there?

rabbit

No, but there are GeimuSutapo's
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

DeCeP7ioN

I still have JSTR. Just send me an instant message on AIM: DeCeP7ioN

And no, JSTR was never updated. Version 1.12 is the version it started as when it was released, and it still is the only version.

- Deception

DeCeP7ioN

Oh, and StarCraft Japanese uses the same CD-Keys as StarCraft and Brood War, so don't think you need a special "jap key"

- Deception

Explicit

Quote from: DeCeP7ioN on February 04, 2006, 03:40 PM

And no, JSTR was never updated. Version 1.12 is the version it started as when it was released, and it still is the only version.

Could you possibly upload it somewhere?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: DeCeP7ioN on February 04, 2006, 03:41 PM
Oh, and StarCraft Japanese uses the same CD-Keys as StarCraft and Brood War, so don't think you need a special "jap key"

Confirmed. Through BNLS, I logged on as JSTR once
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 05, 2006, 05:00 AM

Could you possibly upload it somewhere?
www.javaop.com/uploads/ (kidding)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Hdx

Quote(16:56:45) DeCeP7ioN: I won't be giving away JSTR anymore. I've discussed it with several people and it seems like everyone wants it so I will be selling it for a low price of $20 via PayPal. Let me know if you are interested.
-.-
That is annoying, greedy man, just greedy.
Anyone on these forums get it from him before he started charging?
~-~(HDX)~-~

[Edit]
-.-
Money sent, waiting for ISO.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

QwertyMonster

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on February 06, 2006, 08:11 PM
[Edit]
-.-
Money sent, waiting for ISO.
~-~(HDX)~-~
I will laugh if you get scammed. And why pay money for it? I'm sure somebody on these forums has them. I think Ringo has them, but i'm not sure

Hdx

Quote from: QwertyMonster on February 07, 2006, 02:21 AMI will laugh if you get scammed. And why pay money for it? I'm sure somebody on these forums has them. I think Ringo has them, but i'm not sure
Because I have been looking for it for the last 2~ years -.-
NO ONE has it.
If I do get scammed.. well, we wil all know what type of person Dec is -.-
It's only $20, its not that much, 14 hrs of work, but not that much. Especially for compleeting my collection of Blizzard games, I own EVERY Other PC Game, along with SC64.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

MyndFyre

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on February 07, 2006, 02:32 AM
Quote from: QwertyMonster on February 07, 2006, 02:21 AMI will laugh if you get scammed. And why pay money for it? I'm sure somebody on these forums has them. I think Ringo has them, but i'm not sure
NO ONE has it.
It's only $20, its not that much, 14 hrs of work, but not that much. Especially for compleeting my collection of Blizzard games, I own EVERY Other PC Game, along with SC64.
~-~(HDX)~-~

You know, getting a copy of this ISO doesn't mean you "own" it -- it means that you have a copy of it.  Technically speaking.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Explicit

Quote from: MyndFyre on February 07, 2006, 10:33 AM
Quote from: HdxBmx27 on February 07, 2006, 02:32 AM
NO ONE has it.
~-~(HDX)~-~

You know, getting a copy of this ISO doesn't mean you "own" it -- it means that you have a copy of it. Technically speaking.

And a bootlegged copy at that.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

Heh, now we all know that Hdx is going to host the ISO and we'll all have a copy. <3 Hdx.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|