• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Asians invading North America?

Started by ChR0NiC, July 31, 2004, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think there are too many Asians in North America?

Yes
9 (36%)
No
7 (28%)
You racist bastard
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 17

ChR0NiC

I am just saying, 80% of my school is asian, they are every in Vancouver. And I have heard the same for Seattle, San Francisco and lots of other places. I think it's gay, that white people are becoming or have already become a minority in their own country.

j0k3r

Quote from: ChR0NiC on July 31, 2004, 02:27 PM
I think it's gay, that white people are becoming or have already become a minority in their own country.
Ahhhhhhh I know how you feel, except I'm complaining about indian/pakistani than not asians.

Edit
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Stealth

They come here because it's better than where they lived previously. What's wrong with that?
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Tuberload

Quote from: Stealth on July 31, 2004, 03:18 PM
They come here because it's better than where they lived previously. What's wrong with that?

I agree, you racist bastards!

I like the different ethnicities as long as they are not kill the white boy Mexicans and blacks, or honky tonk white boys.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Banana fanna fo fanna

Illegal immigration needs to stop NOW.

Legal is ok.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Stealth on July 31, 2004, 03:18 PM

What state do you live in, because there is a 4:1 ratio of asians to whites here, and it's pretty pathetic how racist they get towards white people, but even saying Oriental to them is considered a racist stereotype.

Asian Diss
<Asian>Why don't you go have sex with your cousin you fucking redneck.
<White> o.....k......little help teacher?
<Teacher>Asian kid, you sure did well on the last test, how do you do it?

White Diss
<White>Go eat some rice
<Asian> TEACHER HE IS BEING RACIST TOWARD ME!!
<Asian> That fucking CRACKER BARREL KKK WHORE IS BEING RACIST TOWARDS ME
<Teacher>How could you say go eat rice to him, BAD WHITE BOY !!

Arta

Grok

Quote from: Arta[vL] on July 31, 2004, 06:26 PM
What a bunch of crap.

Concur.  I believe in open borders.  Controlled immigration is elitist and not in the spirit of freedom.  How can we say we are the beacon of freedom if people who see the beacon cannot get IN?

deadly7

I'm FROM asia and I find this topic very displeasing... Do you know how bad India is to live in? I visited it last summer. So much poverty and disease.

Maddox

Quote from: Grok on July 31, 2004, 07:01 PM
Concur.  I believe in open borders.  Controlled immigration is elitist and not in the spirit of freedom.  How can we say we are the beacon of freedom if people who see the beacon cannot get IN?

They can get in, they just need to do it legally.
asdf.

Maddox

Here's my school.

Blue represents Asian...
asdf.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Maddox on July 31, 2004, 07:21 PM
Quote from: Grok on July 31, 2004, 07:01 PM

They can get in, they just need to do it legally.

agreed.

j0k3r

Quote from: deadly7 on July 31, 2004, 07:11 PM
I'm FROM asia and I find this topic very displeasing... Do you know how bad India is to live in? I visited it last summer. So much poverty and disease.
Yeah bring one country's unsolvable problems to another country! That'll solve it for sure.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Stealth

No, it sure as hell hasn't had any impact on our quality of life here. There is certainly a large population of Hmong immigrants here in Madison and elsewhere in Wisconsin, but they're largely good people.

ChR0NiC, Your example with the asian kid and the teacher, where the asian kid did well on the test - so what? If you don't like that Asians tend to do well in school then there's one clear solution: do better than them yourself. Or you could make friends with them and have them help you. Hating them is not going to fix things.

There's no reason to discriminate against someone because of their race. They're just as good a person as you are from the start. A person's actions should determine how they're treated, not their skin color or place of origin.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Arta