• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

War3 Problem on 0x51 [Fixed]

Started by PaiD, July 12, 2004, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaiD

Ok I am usin the w3 code that was released a few days ago. I can send 0x51 just fine but when ever I do I get sent back &H101 and I cant understand why.

Private Function Send0x51(Hash As String, MPQName As String, SessionID As Long)
Dim Version As Long, CheckRevision As Long, checksum As Long
Dim exeinfo As String, ClientKey As Long
Dim lngProdID As Long, lngValue1 As Long
Dim OutBuffer As String
ClientKey = GetTickCount()
exeinfo = Space(256)
CheckRevision = z(HashPath & ExeName, HashPath & "Storm.dll", HashPath & "Game.dll", Hash, Version, checksum, exeinfo, MPQName)
If CheckRevision = 0 Then
   AddC vbRed, "Hashes did not pass CheckRevision."
   frmMain.sckBNCS.Close
   Exit Function
End If
exeinfo = PBuffer.KillNull(exeinfo)
Call DecodeHashCDKey(BNCS.Cdkey, ClientKey, ServerToken, lngProdID, lngValue1, OutBuffer)
With PBuffer
 .InsertDWORD ClientKey
 .InsertDWORD Version
 .InsertDWORD checksum
 .InsertDWORD &H1
 .InsertDWORD &H0
 .InsertDWORD Len(BNCS.Cdkey)
 .InsertDWORD lngProdID
 .InsertDWORD lngValue1
 .InsertDWORD &H0
 .InsertNonNTString OutBuffer
 .InsertNTString exeinfo
 .InsertNTString Bot.Title
 .SendPacket &H51
End With
End Function

ChR0NiC

Let's see your KillNull function

PaiD

Public Function KillNull(ByVal Text As String) As String
   Dim i As Integer
   i = InStr(1, Text, Chr(0))
   If i = 0 Then
       KillNull = Text
       Exit Function
   End If
   KillNull = Left(Text, i - 1)
End Function

ChR0NiC

I am 100% baffled as to why it does not work, so all I can suggest is that your using the wrong exe's or an older version.

Edit: You won't get my 100% attention with this post, because Yoni is pretty angry involving the whole W3 hash thing, so I won't comment all that much. I may help with the cdkey/checkrevision part, but definitely not the password part, which I know will give many people some problems.

UserLoser.

Exactly what I expected to happen from this.  People taking the code having no clue how to use it, expecting it to work.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: UserLoser. on July 12, 2004, 09:58 PM
Exactly what I expected to happen from this.  People taking the code having no clue how to use it, expecting it to work.

I suggest providing no help on this topic because it is obviously not worthy of 98% of the users who will come across it. GosuGaming and BaddBlood were banned due to it's exposure (I believe), so no help shall be given.

PS: Fix that ugly 0x51....I've seen it about 999999 times when people ask for help on 0x51. I am getting sick of seeing it, and although it works, it's really YUCKY >:(

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser. on July 12, 2004, 09:58 PM
What do you expect? 95% of the boards can't code a bot from scratch, they expect anything in a DLL to work.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

PaiD

Ok after I recoded 0x51 I still got the error &h101 and I found out the prob was with my hashes :'( but problem fixed now and now I am movin on.

Edit: BaDDBLooD found out my problem and also helped with 0x51

ChR0NiC

I told you to check the hashes in my first post, why does it take everybody so long to try my suggestions >:(

Edit: My mistake, it was in my second post.

PaiD

sry I didnt think it was the problem b/c I was told the hashes were uptodate

Warrior

I told everyone in channel to use the link I gave out silly.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

PaiD

I would like to give a thx to the ppl who helped me on this and to the ppl who made the dlls

iago

Quote from: DueL on July 13, 2004, 03:31 AM
I would like to give a thx to the ppl who helped me on this and to the ppl who made the dlls

You're thanking people whose stolen code you're using...
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

PaiD

well I thought it was nice of me to say thx.

Factor

iago , open source is good for people programming , because it gives them more to look at and if you're bitching about DueL using someone else's code look at Bill Gates before you bitch at other people first!