• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

War3 Problem on 0x51 [Fixed]

Started by PaiD, July 12, 2004, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Quote from: Factor on July 13, 2004, 08:18 AM
iago , open source is good for people programming , because it gives them more to look at and if you're bitching about DueL using someone else's code look at Bill Gates before you bitch at other people first!

You clearly don't know me.  I'm an open source zealot, 98% of the time.  I love open source.  But it's _stealing_ that I don't agree with.  And the war3 login code was _stolen_.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Factor

Well I thought it was open source.... I did not know that someone stole the source and leaked it out.

PaiD

Factor I see your new http://forum.valhallalegends.com/phpbbs/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=7657

Edit: Read that to see what has happened

Dark-Feanor

Quote from: iago on July 13, 2004, 08:46 AM
iago , open source is good for people programming , because it gives them more to look at and if you're bitching about DueL using someone else's code look at Bill Gates before you bitch at other people first!

You clearly don't know me.  I'm an open source zealot, 98% of the time.  I love open source.  But it's _stealing_ that I don't agree with.  And the war3 login code was _stolen_.
Not true. iago is a spy sent by the man. He continuously spreads pro-Microsoft propaganda and chastises me for programming in Java, saying that it supports Terrorism by ruining our economy :'(.
- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

iago

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on July 13, 2004, 10:19 AM

Not true. iago is a spy sent by the man. He continuously spreads pro-Microsoft propaganda and chastises me for programming in Java, saying that it supports Terrorism by ruining our economy :'(.

You just said the exact opposite of everything I believe in >:'-(
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on July 13, 2004, 10:19 AM

Next time I see iago on webcam I'll be sure to look for this hanging in the background. :P

ChR0NiC

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 13, 2004, 11:32 AM
Next time I see iago on webcam I'll be sure to look for this hanging in the background. :P

HOLY **** !!! :-\