CNN LINK : http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/06/18/saudi.kidnap/index.html

**** WARNING THE LINK BELOW CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK*
http://random.battlecenter.net/pictures/head.jpg

Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Hostile

as is the risk of being in that part of the world
- Hostile is sexy.

iago

I think a black guy should show up for a kkk meeting.  Or someone dressed as a Nazi should go to Jewland or Germany.  We'll see what happens to them.  If you go somewhere that you're hated, you're at risk :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mitosis

Thats sick and barbaric, what they do to people.

j0k3r

That's what he gets for trying to help those people.

The moral of the story is, let the idiots weed themselves out of the world.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Eibro

Quote from: j0k3r on June 18, 2004, 07:28 PM
That's what he gets for trying to help those people.

The moral of the story is, let the idiots weed themselves out of the world.
Usually i'd let something like this sit, but what you said really sickens me. Please, shut the fuck up.
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

Falcon[anti-yL]

That's just sick and wrong.

j0k3r

Quote from: Eibro[yL] on June 18, 2004, 07:44 PM
Usually i'd let something like this sit, but what you said really sickens me. Please, shut the fuck up.
Maybe you misunderstood, I did not mean he deserved it, I meant there is no reason to try to help those iraqis, they need to keep up with their precious little war and eventually kill themselves.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

muert0

I'm sure he knew the risk he was taking when he went there and I'm sure Lockheed Martin were paying him a pretty penny. I don't think it's right how they killed him but he is aiding in the slaughter of people as well.
To lazy for slackware.

Hazard

Sick mother fuckers. They are a disgrace. They aren't attacking combatants, they're attacking unarmed civillians. I'd put up 10 of these terrorists against 10 US Marines any day, now there is a fight.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

iago

Quote from: Hazard on June 18, 2004, 10:09 PM
Sick mother fuckers. They are a disgrace. They aren't attacking combatants, they're attacking unarmed civillians. I'd put up 10 of these terrorists against 10 US Marines any day, now there is a fight.

Please tell me you're joking.  You just totally contradicted yourself.  Do you really think that US Marines and the Terrorists are even?  The Marines have such better technology that the Terrorists would be slaughtered.  I hardly call that a fair fight.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Tuberload

Quote from: iago on June 18, 2004, 10:43 PM

Please tell me you're joking.  You just totally contradicted yourself.  Do you really think that US Marines and the Terrorists are even?  The Marines have such better technology that the Terrorists would be slaughtered.  I hardly call that a fair fight.

Don't forget much better training, technology isn't everything.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Falcon[anti-yL]

Its just wrong to behead someone's husband, son, or dad and then post pictures of it. >:(

Zorm

Quote from: iago on June 18, 2004, 10:43 PM

Yeah, even up the odds a little! 100,000 terrorists against 10 US Marines would be a fight now :p As for saying he knew the risks and such, hes been there for over a decade and back then we were heros not the enemy.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

muert0

We've never been the heroes over there.
To lazy for slackware.