• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Paul Johnson Beheaded

Started by Denial, June 18, 2004, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

Sad that not one of you realize this did not happen in Iraq.

muert0

Yeah I never said anything about Iraq. I read the article.
To lazy for slackware.

Adron

In a way, it makes sense. More sense than the random killings. This guy worked in the military industry. He built weapons that kills muslims. And now the muslims killed him. Ever seen T2? :P

j0k3r

Quote from: Grok on June 19, 2004, 03:22 AM
You're right, I totally missed where it was, then again I didn't really care. I automatically associate al quaida with the middle-east, all of the countries there, and to me they're all the same, and all deserve to die.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

Quote from: j0k3r on June 19, 2004, 05:02 AM
You're right, I totally missed where it was, then again I didn't really care. I automatically associate al quaida with the middle-east, all of the countries there, and to me they're all the same, and all deserve to die.

See: your signature.  They think the exact same thing about Americans, and that's where the problem comes from.  Two races who want to kill each other, one powerful and one weak.  Of course the week one is going to have to fight dirty.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Tuberload

Quote from: iago on June 19, 2004, 01:07 PM
Quote from: j0k3r on June 19, 2004, 05:02 AM

See: your signature.  They think the exact same thing about Americans, and that's where the problem comes from.  Two races who want to kill each other, one powerful and one weak.  Of course the week one is going to have to fight dirty.

No matter how much of a power difference there may be, we will never win the war on terrorism by brute force. While it may be a big factor, middle eastern countries need to want to end the bloodshed as well.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Grok

You're right.  We should engineer a virus that attacks only people who are radical muslim.

Artanis

There is a reason many/most muslim people hate America, and we're not fixing it by "helping" them rebuild these countries that we destroyed in the first place.  I cant say that I hope these attacks on Americans in the middle east continue, but I know that they *will* until we are out of there.

``Speaking in Seattle, Bush also said, "The murder of Paul shows the evil nature of the enemy we face. ... We must pursue these people and bring them to justice before they hurt other Americans." ''  

What I wonder is why do we need to be there in the first place?  If Americans weren't in Saudi Arabia or Iraq, *they wouldn't be getting attacked!*  Protection in our own country should come before trying to eliminate the threat elsewhere.

jigsaw

War on terrorists suck. Lets just hope that we keep a republican in office so the nation doesnt go to the crapper.  It is a horrible thing to see these people get beheaded... but none the less he is dead just like a lot of our soldiers etc... Another casualty... unfortunately..  It will take a while to kill all of these barbaric people - but we will get there.

Grok

They're not afraid of death.  Their beliefs are that they become martyrs.  So we should punish them the way that a general in the Phillipines did over 100 years ago.  When Muslim terrorists caused problems there, he lined them up for a firing squad, dipping each bullet in pigs blood before killing all but one.  He let that one go, to tell the other terrorists what happened.  Since the pigs blood polluted their body, they were not allowed to go to heaven.

Or, we could just eradicate religion.

jigsaw

Grok, always comes through with great ideas. Heh. But then the damn animal rights advocates will be on our backs for killing pigs... And then the pigs will wage war with the USA... its not a pretty sight.

Hazard

Those damn PETA members. I'm a member of PETA, People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

j0k3r

Quote from: Hazard on June 20, 2004, 03:43 PM
Those damn PETA members. I'm a member of PETA, People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.
Did you just damn yourself?

Great idea Grok, we can make mix pig blood with mustard gas and take out the whole country, while sending them all to hell!
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo