• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Clean Slate Bot (not working)

Started by FrOzeN, June 16, 2004, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrOzeN

CleanSlateBot.ocx ITS NOT WORKING.. just today it hasn't been working and i need it as i just posted for Challenge 1 contest at stealth's forum.. i got 35/200 because it couldn't connect.. could someone verify that cleanslatebot is not working as it picked the worst time to be down..

btw: is this sites home page down? i can't get to it  :'(
~ FrOzeN

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: FrOzeN on June 16, 2004, 12:30 AM
CleanSlateBot.ocx ITS NOT WORKING.. just today it hasn't been working and i need it as i just posted for Challenge 1 contest at stealth's forum.. i got 35/200 because it couldn't connect.. could someone verify that cleanslatebot is not working as it picked the worst time to be down..

i believe it is i cannot get into www.valhallalegends.com its like it times out... and yes CSB is not working i dont think it was updated for the 1.11b patch

MyndFyre

[Off-topic]

What is this "Challenge 1" contest?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Eli_1

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on June 16, 2004, 09:43 AM
i believe it is i cannot get into www.valhallalegends.com its like it times out... and yes CSB is not working i dont think it was updated for the 1.11b patch

It has nothing to do with 1.11b. It's not like you can connect to BNLS and just fail to log on. I believe Yoni said they were "experiencing lag." BNLS is under attack!  :'(

CrAz3D

IMO, they shouldn't count it against you that CSB cannot connect, you didn't write CSB, you have no control over it.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Falcon[anti-yL]

CSB is not working i dont think it was updated for the 1.11b patch
CSB uses BNLS, which is updated for 1.11b.

MiDi

Anybody got ne idea why it wont work?? i would really like it to work again..

Eli_1

Soul Taker

MiDi

[23:00:36] :::..BNLS: Connecting...
[23:00:36] :::..BNLS: Connected!
[23:00:36] :::..BNET: Connected!
[23:00:37] :::..CDKey has been accepted
doesnt look down..

FrOzeN

ok Challenge 1 Contest is at http://stealthbot.net/ in forums in the visual basics section (challenge finished waiting for challenge 2)

BNLS is not down yet i believe CSB is..

i've also noticed when i usually use CSB its much slower than a bot using winsock BNLS so therefore this lag BNLS is under is probably enough to kill CSB.. thats my theory anyway.. when you think it'll stop? and BNLS lag will go?  :'(
~ FrOzeN

Falcon[anti-yL]

BNLS is down right now.
[6:34:33 AM] Bot authorization passed successfully, logged id# of 1034
[6:34:33 AM] Connecting to BNLS...
CSB is the connection to Bnet which uses BNLS so either both of them are up, or both of them are down.

Toodles

Eli_1

Quote from: FrOzeN on June 17, 2004, 12:57 AM

CSB connects to the BNLS server to get the information you need to log in. If the BNLS server is down, CSB is useless.

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: Eli_1 on June 17, 2004, 11:39 AM
Quote from: FrOzeN on June 17, 2004, 12:57 AM

CSB connects to the BNLS server to get the information you need to log in. If the BNLS server is down, CSB is useless.

you tell him!!!

*BTW* did u make the picture urself? what is it a robot or what?