• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

was this nessecary

Started by Jensen, June 02, 2004, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jensen

Other than the fact I signed up long time ago and am back (for the one person that knows me) I found this funny.

The town I'm in is doing som road work, thats reasonable and all bu did they ahve to put up a "Road construction ahead" sign on the enterance to a culdesac?

I need to get a picture for this

CrAz3D

In construction in our town, the put up a temp speed limit sign that said 34 mph....?!...34!....who goes 34?!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Jensen

LOL same people I guess, and by our school speed limit is 35 and the school zone is 20 and guess what... almost no one goes under 50

hismajesty

Quote from: Jensen on June 02, 2004, 05:47 PM
Other than the fact I signed up long time ago and am back (for the one person that knows me) I found this funny.

The town I'm in is doing som road work, thats reasonable and all bu did they ahve to put up a "Road construction ahead" sign on the enterance to a culdesac?

I need to get a picture for this

Yes, it's necessary to keep the city free from liability in the event of an accident involving non-workers.