• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Random Drug Testing

Started by Mephisto, May 25, 2004, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Forged

QuoteI've saved my money and used it on stuff like university, computer, etc.

My parents bought me my car, and are going to pay for my college...
I have a job so if I actually need something I cam buy that instead of drugs...

QuoteSomebody was saying somewhere else here that, although weed isn't addicting, people get addicted to the feeling of being high.  *shrug*

Yeah.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

iago

Quote from: Forged on May 26, 2004, 07:22 AM
QuoteI've saved my money and used it on stuff like university, computer, etc.

My parents bought me my car, and are going to pay for my college...
I have a job so if I actually need something I cam buy that instead of drugs...

My parents couldn't afford either, so I'm on my own in terms of finances.  I get to live with them, and they buy me food, but that's where it ends.  I've paid for 100% of my university so far (about $3000/year) on my own.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

The way my friend explained the 'addicted to the high feeling' is way simple, yet makes sense.

The little endorphine producers normally produce endorphine & it travels to the endorphine receptors, which eventually sends it back, or something of the sort that it gets reused.  What pot does is kills some of the producers (IIRC) so that from doing that same amount of weed, you'll never be that high ever again.  Eventually you have to be *high* just to be normal.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

I don't believe that's right.

Meh

It is right. If you use too much you have to go to bigger drugs ti get the same high as when you started. I dont use drugs but thats what I have been told.

K

Woah woah, not bigger DRUGS, bigger AMOUNTS.

You don't start bumping heroin cause you want the high you got when you smoked pot.

Meh

That wont always work. How do you think people go on to heroin and stuff. Because Pot doesnt work for them any more.l

CrAz3D

...which makes it a 'gateway' drug.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Meh

Exactley. I "Had" a friend who was really clever, then oneday he smoked some pot and now i dont know what he on. I talk to him when I see him but scince he started using I havnt hung out with him.

K

Quote from: The-Rabid-Lord on May 26, 2004, 12:44 PM
That wont always work. How do you think people go on to heroin and stuff. Because Pot doesnt work for them any more.l

No, it's because once they smoked pot they became horrible drug crazed fiends who are going to hell and/or prison.  Your "facts" seem awfully like you got them from a middle school drug scare class.

Meh

Quote from: K on May 26, 2004, 01:06 PM

No, it's because once they smoked pot they became horrible drug crazed fiends who are going to hell and/or prison.  Your "facts" seem awfully like you got them from a middle school drug scare class.
Yes but off of a guy who did drugs.

CrAz3D

Quote from: K on May 26, 2004, 01:06 PM

I didn't get mine there, I failed my middle school drug test
(ré-bun-dance)

Hitmen

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 25, 2004, 09:56 PM
According to WebMD pot makes you smarter, when used in moderation (less than 5 joints a week will raise your IQ roughly 5.8 points.)
According to recent developments we have determined that people who inhale car exhaust on a regular basis(although don't abuse it!) are 5 times less likley to have cancer!

All joking aside, people who don't abuse drugs (as much) are generally smarter to start with.

iago

Could this be the chicken/egg paradox?  Maybe people aren't dumb because they do drugs, but they're dumb so they do drugs! :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

SiMi

Smoking weed builds a tolerance. I wouldn't say weed is addicting, unless its killer shit and you really never felt a high like that before. I've done weed before, a couple months back. It wasn't addicting at all, I plan to go to Canada over the summer and do it again (good shit down in BC and its cheaper plus my cousins get hooked up.) Although, I think cigge's are real bad, there addicting. If you are a person in control, doing drugs such as Weed or even drinking wont mess you up.

|