• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hello....

Started by Celica, December 27, 2002, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celica

Hello, I am new to "Bot" development. What's the best hashing method for a Visual Basic 6.0 Professional "Bot"?  ;D

Celica

You got aim? We can work together...  :P

UserLoser

Si, just use the AIM icon on the left, under my username and post amount ;)

iago

QuoteBNLS
http://www.valhallalegends.com/yoni/BNLSProtocolSpec.txt

He said BEST method, not EASIEST! :-P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Etheran

How are you going to prove that it's not the best method? :P

iago

Quotehas anyone created a bot that does not use BNLS and can log in under warcraft III? besides binarychat?

I don't think anybody has reversed the War3 login except Skywing and friends, but I could be wrong.

l)ragon

Quotehas anyone created a bot that does not use BNLS and can log in under warcraft III? besides binarychat?

If you consider connection hijacking a bot then I sopose I have one aswell.

~l)ragon
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Yoni

If you have or know of a bot that logs on Warcraft 3, isn't BinaryChat, doesn't use BNLS, and doesn't hijack the real Warcraft 3 client's connection, I'd like to know about it. :P

Skywing

QuoteIf you consider connection hijacking a bot then I sopose I have one aswell.

~l)ragon
How about one which doesn't require clientside modifications? :P

Etheran

Skywing and Yoni have a monopoly going on here!

l)ragon

QuoteHow about one which doesn't require clientside modifications? :P

8(
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Yoni

QuoteSkywing and Yoni have a monopoly going on here!
Yeah, and you all fear

iago

See what the problem with monopolies is?  BNLS goes down and nobody can log in! :-)

Skywing

QuoteSee what the problem with monopolies is?  BNLS goes down and nobody can log in! :-)
BNLS has an excellent uptime track record.  You should see what people will put up with; check the BG3 forums (linked at http://www.ultimatebot.com).  I was testing how strong their copy protection was, and their authserver went down at least 6 times overnight (and their program disconnects from Battle.net if it can't contact the authserver).

Before you start criticizing BNLS, look at the alternatives (and there are none for Warcraft III!).  :P

MiLF

even when i've gotten messages saying BNLS is going down, it doesn't cause the bot to disconnect. BNLS has been incredibly reliable.