• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

The thread previously known as the post your picture thread

Started by Noodlez, May 12, 2004, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChR0NiC

If you guys wanna talk about weird pictures, if anyone saw that Iraqi video of them sawing off the American contractor's head. I haven't been able to eat for like 8 hours, and my mom saw it and she is crying. If anyone is looking to get sick to the stomach to stay home from school, watch the American Decapitation video.
Caution: Not for people who think this is something that is quick and painless.

Edit: You can find it by searching Kazaa for: American Beheaded

iago

Quote from: ChR0NiC on May 12, 2004, 10:29 PM
If you guys wanna talk about weird pictures, if anyone saw that Iraqi video of them sawing off the American contractor's head. I haven't been able to eat for like 8 hours, and my mom saw it and she is crying. If anyone is looking to get sick to the stomach to stay home from school, watch the American Decapitation video.

Yeah, speaking of Tuberload's picture :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Tuberload

Quote from: iago on May 12, 2004, 10:32 PM

No kidding... What are you trying to say chronic? I resemble someone getting their head cut off, or someone cutting off someone's head? Or am I wierd looking...
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Adron

Very wise of American government to ensure only Americans get to trade with Iraq. Good to see that greed pays off.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Tuberload on May 13, 2004, 02:29 AM

No kidding... What are you trying to say chronic? I resemble someone getting their head cut off, or someone cutting off someone's head? Or am I wierd looking...

As you can see, clearly I was not referring to you when I was talking about a decapitated civilian, iago was the one who referred to you.

Tuberload

Quote from: ChR0NiC on May 13, 2004, 07:04 PM

Quote from: Tuberload on May 13, 2004, 02:29 AM

As you can see, clearly I was not referring to you when I was talking about a decapitated civilian, iago was the one who referred to you.

Lol, clearly...
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

j0k3r

Quote from: Invert on May 13, 2004, 07:11 PM
Too bad it was not a canadian

We should bomb the canadians accidentally again
In that case, I'm glad it was an american, because by being an american he was obviously a fat slob, because all the people of one nation are the same. Oh, and americans deserve to die, because... they just do.

They should do it again, maybe with a higher quality camera, hell I'll buy it for them.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Invert

We should attack Canada, what are they going to do? Send their moos to defend their worthless country. What good is Canada to the world anyway?

Give me one good reason why anyone would miss Canada.

iago

Because iago lives in Canada and everybody (well, somebody) likes iago.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

j0k3r

Quote from: Invert on May 13, 2004, 11:49 PM
We should attack Canada, what are they going to do? Send their moos to defend their worthless country. What good is Canada to the world anyway?

To quote a (uh, sort of) great man,
Thanks, that's all I needed to hear.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Tuberload

Quote from: j0k3r on May 14, 2004, 06:04 AM
Quote from: Invert on May 13, 2004, 11:49 PM

To quote a (uh, sort of) great man,
Thanks, that's all I needed to hear.

LOL.

ChR0NiC

It would have been better if they did the head chopping on President Bush or Donald Rumself, you americans wouldn't be so cocky then now would you?

Hitmen

Quote from: ChR0NiC on May 14, 2004, 07:07 PM
It would have been better if they did the head chopping on President Bush or Donald Rumself, you americans wouldn't be so cocky then now would you?
Too bad no one that would want to cut off one of their heads could get within a few thousand feet of them.

Falcon[anti-yL]

That video was disturbing, The guy was still struggling when they already cut off half his neck.

hismajesty

Quote from: ChR0NiC on May 14, 2004, 07:07 PM

That's really not nice. Personally I like Bush and Rumsfeld, and just because you don't doesn't make it automatically better to decapitate them. I guess it's just because I do like them that I think it's wrong, so it's kind of a hypocritical statement. Anyway, not every American is cocky and I don't see how beheading two politicians will change our attitude about things. Also, I'm sure there's at least one arrogant person in Canada..lets decapitate your prime minister!