(WORD)
(WORD) Host's remote port
(DWORD) Host's IP
(DWORD)
(DWORD)
(DWORD)
(DWORD) Elapsed time (in seconds)
(STRING) Game name (null terminated)
(BYTE) 0 (extra null byte for some reason)

^(STRING) Game Comment Which is done by the host when creating (null terminated)^

~dRAgoN
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Wolf

Hmmmmm, thanks for posting an update. Now if there were some info on binding to UDP so that you can physically send the bot into a game instead of just listing the games that are currently running, then that would be quite handy and really helpful :-/
Seen as +i!+Wolf+i!+, (i!)~Wolf~(i!)

Coltz

Check out Eth Bot's source.  It can join / create games.  Only problem is people can't join the games that the bot creates  :(

Mesiah / haiseM

ethbot can join games already made?
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Wolf

I'm afraid I don't know where to get the source Coltz.  :'(

Coltz

Wolf

Thank you very much Coltz  ;D

Coltz

thank etheran  ;)

DeMoKiLL

btw I dont even think other bots can join the game ethbot creates. Also I think the start game is a bit messed up. ;D

UserLoser

Yes, it does not work.  it says to high of latency to join the game.  And starting game always fails.

MiCrOz

I think ethbot was designed to make/join games for another patch, and it hasnt been updated since. Also, ethbot can only join games created by another ethbot, or so I believe.

DeMoKiLL

well say u made ethbot have proxy support and had them both go in same game and start. Would it actually work? I dont think start works eather.

Wolf

I guess if you logged it in through a seprate CD Key (you have to any way to use on bnet) you could, I don't see why you can't. Only thing I can see anyone worrying about is the stablity of the proxy server you connected to =\

Zonker

Unless ethbot has udp support, game clients or other bots can't truely join it's games through the  standard method.  When the game says that the latency is too high, it basically means there wasn't a reply to a UDP packet sent to the game host's IP within a certain alloted amount of time

DeMoKiLL

Well there is udp support. I dont know if its good anough to play games on, but u can log on bnet on udp.