Started by Mitosis, April 24, 2004, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: iago on July 01, 2004, 11:55 AM
Quote from: j0k3r on July 01, 2004, 07:37 AM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on July 01, 2004, 01:10 AM
I like it except for the rings around the planet, it looks weird somehow. =/
The planet probably looks too large for the rings, you're used to seeing Saturn. There are, in fact, large planets with rings.
Probably

Tuberload

The rings are to close to the planet they kind of choke it. :D Thanks for the replies.

Oh and Mitosis get rid of the ridiculously big sig image. I like having them turned on so I can see mine! :P
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Tuberload

Just a request for people that contribute to this thread:

Provide us with a scaled down preview of your image somewhere around 500px and provide a link to the full sized image. That way we can see the image without having to look at funny tables. Plus it is a courtesy to non-broadband members. Thanks.
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

TeEhEiMaN

Falcon[anti-yL]

Warrior

I have GAYOL 11243443.0 with 99999999 Hours free for 3 days.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Akamas

Gaim is better than aol instant messanger :)

on a final note.....
Quote from: Mitosis on July 01, 2004, 09:27 AM
I have been working on this for a couple days. Doing the actual work isn't hard, but planning the layout can get a bit tricky.

[EDITED]

No offense, mitosis your layout is ugly.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

j0k3r

Quote from: Akamas on July 03, 2004, 02:35 AM
Gaim is better than aol instant messanger :)

on a final note.....
Quote from: Mitosis on July 01, 2004, 09:27 AM
I have been working on this for a couple days. Doing the actual work isn't hard, but planning the layout can get a bit tricky.

<snip>

[EDITED]

No offense, mitosis your layout is ugly.
I'm sure he appreciates your expert opinion. Mitosis, make sure to add mouseovers for the links so it looks like they pop out a bit when you mouse over, or do some sort of highlight, your layout has potential. What's the "A" on the left side all about though?

Edit: And thank you Akamas, for including that huge image in the quote.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Akamas

Heh "expert opinion"? I'm the one whos been coding all his fricken layouts. He comes to me when he wants them coded, he wouldn't know how to do a rollover if someone told him.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Mitosis

Actually I don't get offended when Akamas tells me that I'm doing something wrong. He teaches me and all so I don't really get pissed.

Tuberload

Quote from: Mitosis on July 04, 2004, 04:12 PM
Actually I don't get offended when Akamas tells me that I'm doing something wrong. He teaches me and all so I don't really get pissed.

Lucky for him he has a student that allows him to fuel his ego at the same time.

Mitosis

Took a screenshot while I was in Warcraft 3 : The Frozen Throne and then messed around with it in Photoshop. I think it looks cool lol.

j0k3r

When I first saw that I was like "whoaaaaaaaaaaaa that's sweet", then read it started from a screenshot and lost the respect I had from a second before. It looks really cool, too bad you didn't make it yourself.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Yoni

That does not look appealing. The colors don't mix well. Especially the green and the purple.

Meh

Quite retro in my opinion with the Teal colors.

|