• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

*** Joining/Creating Games (WithCleanSlateBot)

Started by ILurker, February 07, 2003, 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILurker

Hey, I've been working on a chat bot with visual basic 6, and with clean slate bot (BNLS),

The only thing i cant quite do yet is make/join games, with the bot,

Anyone got any ideas how to make/create a game using clean slate bot?

(is cleanslatebot1.buildpacket the solution?)

:D

Mesiah / haiseM

you betchya!
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

ILurker

Yeah, but what do i put for the build packet code?
Cleanslatebot1.buildpacket    
                                             ^
                                             |
I need the leave game, create game, and join game codes.

:)

Zakath

Try figuring them out! The fun in programming isn't having other people lead you by the hand; it's figuring out new and innovative ways of doing things.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Banana fanna fo fanna

bnetdocs

haZe

That has game info?

ILurker

I've tried to find them out on my own, but i can't. and when i look at bnetdocs, i dont uderstand shit.
help plz?
 :-/

ILurker

Grok
Administrator

BnetDocs
« on: Feb 4th, 2003, 11:17pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now that BnetDocs is live, is every other person going to reply to every other bot development question with "its on bnetdocs" instead of helping them with an open discussion?
---------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

l)ragon

join game for which client?
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

ILurker

Starcraft/Brood War

l)ragon

eww i just noticed the (withcleanslatebot)
does that ocx/bot evin have udp capability 8\
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

ILurker

cuphead.valhallalehends.com CleanSlateBot Is the ocx, its (BNLS), that is what im using, when i said (withcleanslatebot) i meant to join/create games with clean slate bot.

and yes it does have udp capability

l)ragon

first thing is first look in a packet logger at FF 1C create numerus games all differant types diferant maps speed settings etc. and watch the game statstring me and one other person were up almost a full night figuring out that statstring. i would suggest you start there first there is lots of work in that string.

ILurker

ok, got the stat string, what do i do with it?

Noodlez~

Quoteok, got the stat string, what do i do with it?
figure out what each byte is by comparing it to others. then once you can build your own, you can send that packet