• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

VL RESPOND

Started by Denial, March 29, 2004, 01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Quote from: Bob on March 30, 2004, 02:49 PM
I doub't denial has any of the shit he says he has.  Someone probably gave him a screenshot of all of that stuff, Denial doesn't know how to program.  There was an earlier post about Denial's "precious gamerbot", he didn't even write the source to that, someone gave it to him...Even if denial does have this shit, I doubt he would ever know what to do with it.

How could anybody have a screenshot to a private project?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Dark-Feanor

- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

Bob

That didn't even cross my mind iago.  Feanor thinking about it from iago's point of view, I doub't skywing would give out a screen shot of a prive project.  The fact still reminds that Denial can't program worth shit and doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.  What does it matter anyways?  
[newb]Wow! I'm denial! I steal people's code and try to get attention because I think I'm cool![/newb]

Denial

Let the record state Bob = Ex Member of my clan who was in my clan for a while

Bob give it up your insults are meaningless
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

j0k3r

Actually, I found it funny  :-[
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

MyndFyre

Quote from: Denial on March 30, 2004, 04:28 PM
Bob = Ex Member of my clan who was in my clan for a while

Vs. an ex-member of his clan who was never in his clan.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Bob

Wow! Keyword: EX Making the mistake of joining Fa has no reflection on my opinion of your constant acts of attention seeking stupidity.  

Can someone please close this topic, it seems that it has gone off topic though it really was never of any importance in the first place.

ChR0NiC

You are not an admin, stop complaining. Just don't reply to it if you don't like it.

Mephisto

Bob

Wow Chronic...Eureka! Intelligence fails to strike again!  Obviously, I'm not an admin, wouldn't that be the reason I was asking the topic be closed?

Dark-Feanor

Bob, you are a moron.
- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

Bob

lol..?  Wow...Good one...

Hazard

Feanor calling anyone stupid is pretty funny in and of itself.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

warz

Hey, warz, you have 13 messages, 9 are new.
March 31, 2004, 03:28 pm

MyndFyre

Quote from: warz on March 31, 2004, 03:29 PM
Hey, warz, you have 13 messages, 9 are new.
March 31, 2004, 03:28 pm

Your point being?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

|