• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

VL RESPOND

Started by Denial, March 29, 2004, 01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRaza

He should of kept the whole thing quiet, released a .dll with the War3 hashing algorithms and he would of gotten praise. Ashame what kid's do with power.

Saint

Denial, Release the source, but you know what? NO ONE CARES, do you not understand that? I highly doubt [vL] will do anything about it, you know why? CAUSE ITS BATTLE.NET ITS A GAMING SERVER, not for little pricks like yourself to get "famous" on, do you really think people care about sh!t they programmed for a gaming server that they host for FREE, Maybe if they were making money off of it they might actually give two sh!ts about it, but its hosted for FREE.

MrRaza

Periods (.) are a good thing.

Adron

Quote from: Saint on March 30, 2004, 01:51 AM
Maybe if they were making money off of it they might actually give two sh!ts about it, but its hosted for FREE.

But what about all the free accounts and cd keys we get? Now people are going to send them to someone else and we can't steal their War3 keys anymore. That's very bad.

Eternal

Integrity is everything. Given the choice of BNLS or STOLENLS I know which I would choose for my keys/accounts...
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

Puzzle

Quote from: Archonist on March 29, 2004, 05:25 PM
Quote from: Denial on March 29, 2004, 05:08 PM
Fuck vl all they are are little nerds i doubt they would want to be public all their doing is trying to make me afraid but it isnt going to work let them stay in their dark basements on their computers typing away to each other

SPAM SPAM SPAM

http://www.fallenarms.com/newlogon.htm

Your so immature..
Maturity is overrated.

tA-Kane

Quoteflame flame bitch flame denial flame flame bnls flame yawn flame flame prick flame flame steal flame flame flame immature flame flame flame

Can't we all just... get along?

If it were me, I'd be more pissed over all the hype that Denial's putting into his actions ("bitch bitch flame flame vl sucks flame flame bitch bitch").

Though I don't know Denial personally, I've been told that he apparently has a number of "friends in high places", and has the ability to do things a normal Battle.net user could not because of such.

But no matter how many friends he has, where they are, or what he's able to do, nothing could be more uncool than what Denial did in conjunction with how he's treating it, except perhaps releasing to the public things which he shouldn't have in the first place.

If this was a company that he did this to, and it hurts their sales, Denial would be in very big legal trouble, would he not?
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

MyndFyre

Quote from: tA-Kane on March 30, 2004, 10:14 AM
Quoteflame flame bitch flame denial flame flame bnls flame yawn flame flame prick flame flame steal flame flame flame immature flame flame flame

If it were me, I'd be more pissed over all the hype that Denial's putting into his actions ("bitch bitch flame flame vl sucks flame flame bitch bitch").

Though I don't know Denial personally, I've been told that he apparently has a number of "friends in high places", and has the ability to do things a normal Battle.net user could not because of such.

But no matter how many friends he has, where they are, or what he's able to do, nothing could be more uncool than what Denial did in conjunction with how he's treating it, except perhaps releasing to the public things which he shouldn't have in the first place.

If this was a company that he did this to, and it hurts their sales, Denial would be in very big legal trouble, would he not?

Amazingly, throughout this, the Mac man has been the voice of reason.  How, I don't know.  ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

Maybe Mac is some kind of a happy drug?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Denial

Quote from: tA-Kane on March 30, 2004, 10:14 AM

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

<Edit> SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Bob

Denial...
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

<Edit> SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
look at yourself...Stop acting gay :/...Even us half black folk don't act this gay..

Eternal

Quote from: iago on March 30, 2004, 11:59 AM

We just have less stress when it comes to computer problems...
^-----silly Brit
www.brimd.com

Eric

Quote from: Eternal on March 30, 2004, 01:45 PM
Quote from: iago on March 30, 2004, 11:59 AM

We just have less stress when it comes to computer problems...
Obviously since Mac's don't support much of anything of use to cause the problems in the first place.

Eternal

*scowls at Lord, then hugs his G4 laptop...
^-----silly Brit
www.brimd.com

Bob

I doub't denial has any of the shit he says he has.  Someone probably gave him a screenshot of all of that stuff, Denial doesn't know how to program.  There was an earlier post about Denial's "precious gamerbot", he didn't even write the source to that, someone gave it to him...Even if denial does have this shit, I doubt he would ever know what to do with it.

|