• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I OWNED VL

Started by Denial, March 25, 2004, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Denial

Wow what kind of  idiot left a link open or something on your page at this page i found http://www.valhallalegends.com/default2.asp found cvs or whatever the fuck its called link which had the source to all your project & bnls SOURCE CODE FUCK YA NO MORE war3 bots on BNLS i have the bnls source code now I said Fuck You guys im releasing this to the public SO anyway someone wanna help me get a war3 bot running on non-bnls?
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

MyndFyre

uh huh.

[edit]
Observation 1: Release it to the public and Skywing can invoke copyright protection.

Observation 2: Your obtaining of source code wouldn't prevent clients from connecting to BNLS.

Oberservation 3: Whoop-dee-doo.
[/edit]
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Noodlez

No fucking way. Screenshot, or some other form of proof?

Denial

[censored]

Good enough homO!

dxoigmn

So what kind of hashing method does WC3 use?

Eric

Things I immediately saw wrong with that screenshot:

1. "My Computer" appears in the status window of Internet Explorer in your screenshot. Usally when you naviagte through web directories the status bar will change...
2. The color scheme of file listings in your screenshot don't match the one's used by [vL].
3. skywing != Skywing
4. All uploads took place exactly 8 months ago, were intially added, and were revision v1.1. What about updates?
5. Why would the downloads of these files be located in the public folder? Or better yet, why would they even be listed online?

Would have made a decent April Fool's joke if you would have waited a few more days...

WinSocks

i find it funny how everything is 1.1 revision and 8 months old......
didn't yoni also help in the efforts in some of the scource code and files? so owouldn't yoni's name be in there somewhere? thats what i'm curious about.

it's probably a typical annoyance denial likes to pull off to try to look big.

dxoigmn

Quote from: LoRD`NiKKoN on March 26, 2004, 12:36 AM
i find it funny how everything is 1.1 revision and 8 months old......
didn't yoni also help in the efforts in some of the scource code and files? so owouldn't yoni's name be in there somewhere? thats what i'm curious about.

it's probably a typical annoyance denial likes to pull off to try to look big.

I'm sure Yoni help, but that doesn't mean he has to commit it to CVS.  It looks like Skywing just committed whatever code for BNLSthey had at the time and didn't bother with it further; a sign that they don't use CVS(?).  This is of course assuming what Denial has posted is in fact real.

Maddox

Anything there is probably useless.

My prediction: ban and trashed thread.
asdf.

electrostatistic

[00:49:03] psychspy1: and idiots are going to go crazy like "whoa, where can i get this"
[00:49:15] psychspy1: before a vL member finally closes the topic

MyndFyre

A few other things:

Not all .cpp files have accompanying .h files.

BotNet has nothing to do with BNLS, so why there would be BotNet.h and BotNet.cpp is beyond me.

The design of the window makes it look like he dragged an HTML file into the Explorer window, which is why My Computer still is listed in the status bar.  The Address Bar gives it away.

Ooh and I like this:

[00:49:03] psychspy1: and idiots are going to go crazy like "whoa, where can i get this"
[00:49:15] psychspy1: before a vL member finally closes the topic

Proof that he does not have it.  Circumstantial perhaps - but you idiots who are reading it, make sure you consider this statement.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Denial

oh and this appears to be some new webbot their working on

www.battlecenter.net/webbot.gif

Eric

Quote from: Denial on March 26, 2004, 01:16 AM

You have entirely too much free time on your hands.

Spht

Quote from: Denial on March 26, 2004, 01:16 AM

You might want to note that project is not nearly half completed yet, so it's fairly useless...

WinSocks

personally i think someone should die and rid the world of his ignorance  ;)

|