• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

People making fun of you guys in vL :(

Started by Mitosis, March 24, 2004, 06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

SNiFFeR

UserLoser.

If it was me, which it isn't; i'd ban them, which I can't do.

GoSuGaMING

why does it matter they are just wasting there time acting "1337" liket hey are gods or something...

Vicious

Keke I saw that over there. It might be better just to ignore it.

GoSuGaMING

just ignore wat? that people are making fun of a channel where everyone is AFK? the people are wasting there time not ours

Grok

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on March 24, 2004, 07:35 AMjust ignore wat? that people are making fun of a channel where everyone is AFK?

Haha ;)  The legend continues.

iago

haha that's great, I'm famous!

Mitosis - don't bother posting there, I don't care what people say.  In fact, I got a good laugh from it :)

Besides, refresh - I changed the picture :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Vicious

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on March 24, 2004, 07:35 AM
just ignore wat? that people are making fun of a channel where everyone is AFK? the people are wasting there time not ours

Did you even look at the topic over there? They're not making fun of vl's channel, they're making fun of how the people in vl look.

iago

Quote from: Vicious on March 24, 2004, 10:36 AM
Quote from: GoSuGaMING on March 24, 2004, 07:35 AM

Did you even look at the topic over there? They're not making fun of vl's channel, they're making fun of how the people in vl look.

GoSu is a retard - don't listen to anything he says.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hazard

The people that are making fun of you guys in that thread are just ignorant. I said it there and I'll say it here: they make fun of anybody they feel inferior to.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

MyndFyre

Quote from: Hazard on March 24, 2004, 03:04 PM
The people that are making fun of you guys in that thread are just ignorant. I said it there and I'll say it here: they make fun of anybody they feel inferior to.

Who really cares whether they are making fun or not?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Adron

Quote from: Myndfyre on March 24, 2004, 03:07 PM
Quote from: Hazard on March 24, 2004, 03:04 PM

Who really cares whether they are making fun or not?

They probably do, or they wouldn't?

Mitosis

God damn, there goes another stupid post by me. Flame away :(