• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

People making fun of you guys in vL :(

Started by Mitosis, March 24, 2004, 06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser.

I wonder if their self esteem went up because they got to make fun of two people!

effect

Yoni reminds me of Gene Simmons     :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

iago

Incidentally, that site is hard on the eyes.  Ugh@huge signatures, why's every other message board encourage that?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hostile

I'm sure Denial would ban them from the forum, incidentally those 2 people make up 50% of the forums active posters so I'm not sure how that will work out. :P

For future reference Mitosis, no one cares about things like this, don't bother doing it again unless its actually funny. Theres only a few hundred people who make fun of vL in any way they can, its all out of envy. ::)
- Hostile is sexy.

Denial

Hostile is a loser and he cant spell!
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Hostile

I maintain the speculation that its your reading, not my spelling! :P
- Hostile is sexy.

iago

I gave Mitosis a good explanation last night, and maybe I'll post it here when I get home, about why ignoring things like that is often more frustrating than retaliating or complaining.

I'm sure more than a few of us have backstabbed in Starcraft, and one of the best parts is when somebody gets angry and tries to tell us off.  It's the same idea here - whining or complaining or fighting (see another of Mitosis's threads) is exactly what they want, and not giving it to them makes it worse.

When people discovered floodbots, clans got them and pissed each other off and enjoyed the reactions.  vL, rather than retaliate, designed their bots (BinaryChat and others) to simply ignore the flooders.  This is often more effective than getting mad :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Quote from: Hostile on March 25, 2004, 12:23 AM
I maintain the speculation that its your reading, not my spelling! :P

I agree.  I checked through -- and while his grammar and punctuation that could use some work, the spelling is perfect.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Denial

I agree with iago. When people flooded my channel i saw that if you didn't react or try to ban them they would just get tired and go away. + Auto Filters owned.

Denial

QuoteI don't see any of your pictures out here you pimpled little dumbshits. Now isn't time to you go suck on your moms titties before bed?

Edit: This mainly applys to Click, and idol actually is young enough to still stuck on his moms tit :x vL > you]

QuoteI agree.  I checked through -- and while his grammar and punctuation that could use some work, the spelling is perfect.

This mainly applys to Click, and idol actually is young enough to still stuck on his moms tit

wouldn't it be suck because enough to still stuck he would have to say enough to still be stuck on his moms tit or else it would be changed to enough to still suck on his moms tit

MyndFyre

Quote from: Denial on March 25, 2004, 10:26 AM
QuoteI don't see any of your pictures out here you pimpled little dumbshits. Now isn't time to you go suck on your moms titties before bed?

Edit: This mainly applys to Click, and idol actually is young enough to still stuck on his moms tit :x vL > you]

QuoteI agree.  I checked through -- and while his grammar and punctuation that could use some work, the spelling is perfect.

This mainly applys to Click, and idol actually is young enough to still stuck on his moms tit

wouldn't it be suck because enough to still stuck he would have to say enough to still be stuck on his moms tit or else it would be changed to enough to still suck on his moms tit

Grammar mistake -- he forgot the helping verb "be" there, as in "to still be stuck...."
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hostile

Thats a typo, those don't count as spelling errors. duh! :P Well, atleast they aren't worth mentioning as spelling errors. :P
- Hostile is sexy.

Denial

It could be either actually to be stuck or to suck either would work

Hostile

So why did you correct me in the first place :P! :-\
- Hostile is sexy.

Denial

because you corrected me like a week ago on something :)

|