• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Multi form bot

Started by Tazo, March 21, 2004, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazo

does anybody have information on how to make a bot that will load multiple forms (multiple bots in 1 program)? i am having trouble loading more than 1 form, and I am not really sure how to load new login information for each form, any help?

CrAz3D

Quote from: laurion on March 21, 2004, 03:28 PM
does anybody have information on how to make a bot that will load multiple forms (multiple bots in 1 program)? i am having trouble loading more than 1 form, and I am not really sure how to load new login information for each form, any help?
Make a MDI form, then make Form1, or w/e your main form is, a MDI child.  Load the 'Form1' by an indexing system,

I think that should work, ask LoRd, Feanory too...they made their lovely massbots
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Or you can go to google and  look it up
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Tazo

thanks
(and sry&thx iago, ill check google first next time [i usually do but i get like 1,000,000 results])

effect

Where i come from actually finding 1,000,000,000 results that match your search string is a GOOD thing.

I know what u mean thought , u just have to use your intellect and mange throught it , to you find what your looking for.
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

iago

You may get 3249032484320 results, but the best are always in the first few pages (almost always)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Archangel

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 21, 2004, 03:38 PM
Quote from: laurion on March 21, 2004, 03:28 PM
Make a MDI form, then make Form1, or w/e your main form is, a MDI child.  Load the 'Form1' by an indexing system,

I think that should work, ask LoRd, Feanory too...they made their lovely massbots

MDI Forms is the easiest way for making a Multi Bot, just remember to declare almost all in private.
I'm not an Addict.

MyndFyre

Mine is using tabbed-pages MDI with the Visual Studio .NET style. :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

GoSuGaMING

in a mdi just do

public newpage as new form1
------

set newpage = new form1
              with newpage
                     .show
              end with

BaDDBLooD

that's good, but you forgot something more important for a mass bot =)

sending text to a certain MDI Form
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Eric

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on March 24, 2004, 08:21 AM

A Visual Basic program can only consist of one MDI form.

Archangel

ummm... sure.
I'm not an Addict.

MyndFyre

Not necessarily; if each Form handles its own connection, then you don't have to worry about sending the appropriate text to the appropriate form.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Adron

Quote from: Myndfyre on March 24, 2004, 02:07 PM

Not necessarily; if each Form handles its own connection, then you don't have to worry about sending the appropriate text to the appropriate form.

But if you want to send a lot of spam to all the connections at once you need to be able to go through the MDI forms and send text to them.

Archangel

ex:
colChild(index).Winsock1.sendData
I'm not an Addict.