• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

A riddle for all of you.

Started by Dante, March 16, 2004, 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty on March 21, 2004, 09:45 AM
If they don't have money it'd be impossible for them to dress like those that have money, perhaps they'd have a few of the same/similar things but not exactly and probably not even close to those with money. In my high school it's fairly simple to tell between those that do and those that do not have money.
Robbery, theft.  All are ways of getting what you want.  My lovely high school is full of such energetic minds.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

j0k3r

Bah I go to a school with a dress code (i.e uniform) and I guess you can't really tell if someone is wealthy or not by what they wear. However, the way they act, what they do on their free time, what they get involved in are all pointers to social status. In a school setting, you see these people every day and it is kind of hard not to tell where they are at.

When I'm outside of school, it's still easy to tell by where they live, what car they drive, jewellery or not, and still behaviour. It's true some people splurge on certain things whether they can afford it or not, and those who can afford sometimes don't, but the majority of the time you can tell with a good degree of accuracy.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

|