• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

War3 VerByte

Started by CrAz3D, December 20, 2003, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Has it changed since the new patch?.... I find "[3:04:33 PM] BNET: (0x0101) Game version unrecognized!" this when I try to connect to War3.  I have updated all of my wra3 naems with the email address.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 20, 2003, 04:04 PM
Has it changed since the new patch?.... I find "[3:04:33 PM] BNET: (0x0101) Game version unrecognized!" this when I try to connect to War3.  I have updated all of my wra3 naems with the email address.

0xD / 13 / 1101

Kp

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 20, 2003, 04:04 PM

Ensure that you're using BNLS_REQUESTVERSIONBYTE and the BNLS version check messages.  Make sure this wasn't immediately after the patch and try again.  Report back if it still fails, and add some debug statements so you can confirm you're sending the right information.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

CrAz3D

Allfixed, it was the verbyte.  Thank you
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Tu Pac

???
Hi,
well i did change the verbyte, but after it says "BNET: Version and CD-key check passed!" its Disconnects. "BNET: Disconnected"
Can some one help me?

Kp

Quote from: Tu Pac on December 21, 2003, 01:54 AM
???
Hi,
well i did change the verbyte, but after it says "BNET: Version and CD-key check passed!" its Disconnects. "BNET: Disconnected"
Can some one help me?

Yes.  Add some debug prints to show what you're sending.  One of the messages sent in response to a successful vercheck is probably bad. :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!