• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Alarm clock

Started by Yoni, December 14, 2003, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkVirus

I typically sleep around 6 hours a night IF that... I always believed in a biological clock that might wake us up because typically if I don't set the alarm ( not that it makes a difference because I usually sleep thorugh it ) I'll wake up at the same time I'm accustomed to. Of course now that I'm working 3rd shift as a computer operator I work 10 hour shifts and sleep during the day and get all fucked up. Regardless I typically will sleep for my normal 6 hours or even less.

My fianceé has an alarm clock that works nice actually because it will go off and gradually get louder and louder AND LOUDER!!!! heh  8)
To restrict ones ability to learn based on current surroundings means to never learn anything at all. - DarkVirus

UserLoser.

Quote from: hismajesty on December 14, 2003, 02:49 PM
Quote from: UserLoser. on December 14, 2003, 02:47 PM
My alarm clock doesn't even work.  i wake up and it's still set to buzz at 5:42, and never does

Same with mine, either that or I sleep through it.

I can't continue sleeping, either my mom or brother gets me up.  And my brother tries to leave for school and drive away with out me :-[

hismajesty

Quote from: UserLoser. on December 16, 2003, 10:48 AM
Quote from: hismajesty on December 14, 2003, 02:49 PM
Quote from: UserLoser. on December 14, 2003, 02:47 PM
My alarm clock doesn't even work.  i wake up and it's still set to buzz at 5:42, and never does

Same with mine, either that or I sleep through it.

I can't continue sleeping, either my mom or brother gets me up.  And my brother tries to leave for school and drive away with out me :-[

If I don't get up within about 10 minutes after I first wake up my mom will come back up and wake me up again. I've also noticed within the last couple days that when I don't set my alarm, it's easier for me to get out of bed after waking up. Maybe the fact that my alarm goes off and I hear that [yet don't wake up] then thirty minutes later my mom will wake me up if I'm not awake causes me to become more tired faster. I've heard that it does more damage going back to sleep for short periods as opposed to just waking up...

iago

I find having a laptop's easier, since my screensaver turns off when I get up, and I usually have whatever I'm working on on the screen, and I can continue
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|