• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sorry to everyone...

Started by Mitosis, December 02, 2003, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

Live by the code, die by the code.

:P

warz

Why is everyone trying to make Mitosis feel good? Nobody does this to the other annoying posters on the forum.

MoNksBaNe_Agahnim

Its a vast right wing conspiracy trying to throw you off your game to allow the others to gain power to overthrow you...damn I've said too much... <this msg will self descruct in 5...4...3...2...1.../boom /fizz /evaporate>

iago

Because Mitosis is at least trying.  He doesn't bug me nearly as much as a lot of the others.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Banana fanna fo fanna

Because I don't like looking like the bad guy.

MyndFyre

Quote from: warz on December 02, 2003, 08:05 PM
Why is everyone trying to make Mitosis feel good? Nobody does this to the other annoying posters on the forum.

It's not even that he's trying (which I haven't yet seen)...  it's that he apologized, which is enough in my book.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

warz

Zerg

When you're banned, you always try to get unbanned.
So i'm guessing he's thinking ahead, unlike you did ;-)

warz

Quote from: Zerg on December 03, 2003, 03:53 PM

Are you saying I didn't guess that he was thinking ahead? Are you saying that I didnt try to think ahead when I was banned here? I'm not quite catching your drift, here.  Whatever you were implying though isn't even correct.

Zerg

Quote from: warz on December 03, 2003, 03:59 PM
Quote from: Zerg on December 03, 2003, 03:53 PM

Are you saying I didn't guess that he was thinking ahead? Are you saying that I didnt try to think ahead when I was banned here? I'm not quite catching your drift, here.  Whatever you were implying though isn't even correct.
If you would of thought beforehand, i'm sure you could of prevented your banning.
Obviously he's trying to salvage his reputation before it's history, just cut the kid some slack.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Adron

Quote from: Hazard on December 02, 2003, 07:33 PM
Quote from: UserLoser. on December 02, 2003, 07:04 PM
A newbie with already 325 posts?

It's called a reply whore.

Perhaps. He's also making a whole lot of original posts that others reply to pointing out that he shouldn't have been posting that before searching google himself. Which he'll then reply to requesting clarification :P

Adron

Quote from: Myndfyre on December 03, 2003, 03:42 PM

It's not even that he's trying (which I haven't yet seen)...  it's that he apologized, which is enough in my book.

Apologizing or not apologizing... Some people apologize about everything without meaning anything. It can easily become a habit. "Sorry." "Sorry." "Sorry."

Some people actually take the criticism to their heart and change their ways instead of just apologizing and continuing.

Mitosis

Well I did mean it. I have been getting better with my post and I did look up as you can see in the gaming forum for the Never Winter Nights. I havent been posting like every 5 minutes like I used to. This is my um I think 6 post in the past 2-3 days I think.
I will continue to go on like this and I mean I WILL.
P.S.
I have been also helping Spht in the WebBot forum. He asked me to.

MoNksBaNe_Agahnim

QuoteThis is my um I think 6 post in the past 2-3 days I think.

Its not so much you need to stop posting, but stop making pointless posts. I don't care if you post 50 times in one day, as long as you thought the post through, researched, and didn't have an AIM convo on the boards I am happy. I think thats all people are saying

|