Sorry;
Grok
Skywing
DarkVirus
St0rm.id
Jok3r
iago
Hismajesty
and everyone else thats helped me. Sorry for ignoring what you guys have helped me with and kept bugging the shit out of you guys. Ill stop being immature and Ill grow up. Hope you guys give me a second chance.
Peace

iago

You have to have a sense of humour to stay here.  Don't forget, most people here are bugging you.  Don't worry about it!

-iago
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mitosis

Quote from: iago on December 02, 2003, 10:55 AM
You have to have a sense of humour to stay here.  Don't forget, most people here are bugging you.  Don't worry about it!

-iago
Doubt that iago...

iago

Its true.  I do it all the time.  People here are jerks, but normally in a playful way.  Like I said, don't let it get to you, or you'll hate it here.

Personally, I think you're doing better than most newbies here.  But that's just me.

Hostile

Well certain things you should learn to look up yourself. (The Athlon vs PCs thread was a bit dumb of you) but on the other hand I've seen people who atleast claimed to be older making far worse mistakes then just asking every dumb question on the forum. The forum is for asking questions but once you get down looking them yourself before hand, I don't think you'll have any problems here.
- Hostile is sexy.

Mitosis

Quote from: iago on December 02, 2003, 11:12 AM
Its true.  I do it all the time.  People here are jerks, but normally in a playful way.  Like I said, don't let it get to you, or you'll hate it here.

Personally, I think you're doing better than most newbies here.  But that's just me.
Thats just you though iago, read the responces from everyone else, dont think there playing around.

iago

You have to have a sense of humour.  If you do something stupid, you get laughed at and made fun of.  It happens.  You'll get over it.

hismajesty

I'm a jerk all the time, but it's usually sarcasm so don't think anything of it. Anyway, I accept your apology.  :)

Mitosis

Thanks Trust, and sorry to everyone else again. Ill actually spend time to look things up more.

Banana fanna fo fanna

No need to apologize to me, I was just stressing a point.

Here's the thing, we don't mind newbies, but we get SO MANY and they are SO ANNOYING sometimes, that, everyone blows up at the next one. It isn't your fault, but next time make sure you read every post carefully and actually take into account what they are saying.

Adron

Besides, Mitosis is the most annoying newbie here in a very long time.

Hostile

Quote from: Adron on December 02, 2003, 04:09 PM
Besides, Mitosis is the most annoying newbie here in a very long time.

He is tied with a few people in my book, anyways Mitosis, This thread is pointless and apologies are for after you fix the problem. I suggest you take Grok's advice seriously.
- Hostile is sexy.

UserLoser.

A newbie with already 325 posts?

MyndFyre

Quote from: UserLoser. on December 02, 2003, 07:04 PM
A newbie with already 325 posts?

I was thinking about that earlier....  He's only been registered since October 23rd!  As people above have said, Mitosis, the only way that you'll be able to be successful here is if you actually read responses given to you and if you do some searching beforehand.  Knowing how to Google is one of the best skills any internet user can have, and knowing how to read the MSDN library is one of the most important skills any Windows programmer can have.

It also gets annoying when you post, then someone else does, then you post, then another person (not the first) does, then you post, and then person #4 posts, and then you post.....

I think someone here (Grok, perhaps) already said it: the boards aren't a chat room.

Other than that, if you take to learning these skills, and also applying them, you'll soon come to appreciate what people here are saying.

--Rob
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hazard

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne