• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sorry to everyone...

Started by Mitosis, December 02, 2003, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

Grok

Quote from: MoNksBaNe_Agahnim on December 05, 2003, 08:13 PM
QuoteThis is my um I think 6 post in the past 2-3 days I think.

Its not so much you need to stop posting, but stop making pointless posts. I don't care if you post 50 times in one day, as long as you thought the post through, researched, and didn't have an AIM convo on the boards I am happy. I think thats all people are saying

That's precisely what we're saying, have said, and will continue to say.

Adron

Oh hey grok, so you're posting. Sup? :P

Grok

Yeh I'm online .... doing great. .. you?  What are you doing today?

Adron

Oh, I'm like, working. I'm just having a little break for something to eat now.. I might wanna play a game later if you're still on!

So, what are you up to?

Grok

Hehe... do you think they got the point or shall we discuss our gaming from last night?  :P

Edit:  Gotta head back to work, lunch over.  Talk with ya later.  When I get back on I'll leave another reply!

mejal

I didn't get the point, so I would love to hear about your game last night :P

Mitosis

I got the point Grok and Adron. I know that I used to talk like that alright. I wont anymore.

Adron

It was a fun game too. More gaming planned for the coming Thursday evening, starting around 18-19 CET-1 or so. You're invited, if you have time ;)

edit: I'll leave the telling of the game to you Grok!

Mitosis

I also realise how annoying it must have been for you guys to see me talking like that.  The reason that I did not modify my last post is because it wouldnt let me so Im just telling you guys that I know what you expect from me.

Hostile

Awesome guys, so can I join the game too? It sounds like a blast, but hey I have a question for you guys later, so if you could just post asking me what it is, then i can make anouther post and actually ask you guys it, ttyl!
- Hostile is sexy.

Hostile

Hey, did you guys read this yet?
- Hostile is sexy.

Hostile

Helloooooooooooooooooooo????!?!?!?!  :P
- Hostile is sexy.

Adron

Yoni

ok

edit: Neat, this is locked

|