• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

CS for XBOX

Started by SiMi, November 26, 2003, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiMi

Does anyone have it? If so tell me your gamertag i'll play you :)

Mitosis

I got Counter-Strike, its the best fucking game ever, oh and Ill be getting Xbox live like in a couple weeks, my parents our giving me 50 bucks this weekend so then the weekend after that Ill have enough to buy it. Hey maybe we can hook up and own some noobs!

SiMi

lol yea aight. I got Xbox Live and damn its hella fun online, I can't wait for them to bring new maps.

Mitosis

Man this gunna be some fun ass shit, are you anygood at it though?

j0k3r

Welcome to 5 years ago.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

Quote from: j0k3r on November 27, 2003, 06:26 PM
Welcome to 5 years ago.

Joker to tell you the truth this game is by far better than the one on the PC. Its really going to give Bill a shitload of money!

Crypticflare

// reminisces of HALO //

j0k3r

Quote from: Mitosis on November 27, 2003, 06:58 PM
Welcome to 5 years ago.

Joker to tell you the truth this game is by far better than the one on the PC. Its really going to give Bill a shitload of money!
Welcome to 5 years ago.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

First off Halo sucks for the pc, second of all theres new things added for the xbox version of CS.

j0k3r

LOL dude 1.6 has added a lot, and controls for PC completely own controls for consoles. A keyboard and a mouse make it far easier to move and aim at the same time, as well as having all the keys right next to your fingers to do different actions, it makes it much easier.

If you're talking about graphics, my 9700 blows xbox's graphics out of the water.
John Vo

Mitosis

Hah my GMR mag, gave Halo I think a 6 out of 10 when it was first releaced. Pluss the controls on the Xbox are way better.

j0k3r

Quote from: Mitosis on November 28, 2003, 04:10 PM
Hah my GMR mag, gave Halo I think a 6 out of 10 when it was first releaced. Pluss the controls on the Xbox are way better.
Like I said, easier controls, most reviews I read said that Halo was easier on PC because the controls were so much better.
John Vo

Mitosis

Halo still sucks on the PC. Xbox is the best for Halo.

SiMi

I know, Halo sucks for PC. You can't use as much as memory on your computer as you can on XBOX. That causes more loading times and such and such. CS for Xbox is better then the PC because of its modified maps, textures and so. BTW, I rule on CS.

Naem

First person shooters belong on PC's. Moving around with a joypad or whatever the hell you kids use on your huge xbox controllers these days is too inaccurate, why do you think all console FPS games have built in auto-aim into them?
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید