• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

CS for XBOX

Started by SiMi, November 26, 2003, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxoigmn

Quote from: Naem on November 29, 2003, 12:30 AM
First person shooters belong on PC's. Moving around with a joypad or whatever the hell you kids use on your huge xbox controllers these days is too inaccurate, why do you think all console FPS games have built in auto-aim into them?

What about duck hunt for snes?!  Go go light gun!

j0k3r

Quote from: Simi on November 28, 2003, 09:38 PM
I know, Halo sucks for PC. You can't use as much as memory on your computer as you can on XBOX. That causes more loading times and such and such. CS for Xbox is better then the PC because of its modified maps, textures and so. BTW, I rule on CS.
Ok, the reason there is loading time and memory issues is because of your PC (IT SUCKS). I have yet to play CS on the XboX, but have you played CS 1.6? I'll bet that it's the same.
Quote from: Mitosis on November 28, 2003, 06:33 PM
Halo still sucks on the PC. Xbox is the best for Halo.
"Valhalla is better than Blizzard. Valhalla should run Blizzard"... You see what kind of a stupid sentence that is without justification? You have to go into detail and explain WHY Valhalla is better than Blizzard and what would be different if Valhalla took over Blizzard.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

First off you said its exactly the same as 1.6 for the comp. YOU ARE WRONG! Its way different, yes there may be the same weapons but the game isnt gay like 1.6 was. Everything is revised.

Now Halo for the pc is worse than on the Xbox. You have to jump from key to key on the keyboard to open doors and stuff like that. Auto aim.....lol Iv got that taken off on all my games. Now Halo is best on the Xbox because of the controls. There easy and the best way to play the game because you dont have to like stretch your arm out a meter to jump. And its not so corrupted when you want to shoot and jump. A+R = Xbox controls. MLC+SPACEBAR+CTRL = PC. Hmmm which is better.

j0k3r

You're telling me A+R is easier than SPACE+LMB? All FPS controls are pretty much the same on PC, 'E' to use, 'WASD' to move around, 'R' to reload, 'LMB' to shoot. If you can't figure out these controls, you've got to be retarded. Using a keyboard and mouse is MUCH easier, assuming you're not a retard and you can look and move at the same time.

I'll bet CS 1.6 and XboX IS exactly the same, with the exception of steam. 1.6 for PC is also alot more customizable because of the mods that are still being developed after 5 years, and admins can implement these mods and keep it updated. I would love to see someone maintain a server for XboX CS as well as someone can maintain a server for 1.6 CS.

And before you say anything about single player, CS was designed as a multiplayer game.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hitmen

The N64 is by far the best console for FPS games (though still not as good as a PC). Perfect Dark forever~

SiMi

Yes Perfect Dark is a GREAT GAME. Perfect Dark is also coming out for XBOX soon (1-3 months hopefully not longer). Whoever said the controller is too big is wrong, there is also a small size and a medium. I got both :) . your wrong about FPS being only good only for PC. Most of the ports from PC are going to XBOX. Games such as Counter-strike, Rainbow six 3, Return to castle wolfestein, Doom 3 (coming soon) are being ported to XBOX.

Mitosis

Right, all of the new games are going out to the major consoles such as Xbox, PS2, GC. Pc is going to be left out for gaming.

Skywing

Quote from: Mitosis on November 29, 2003, 03:55 PM
Right, all of the new games are going out to the major consoles such as Xbox, PS2, GC. Pc is going to be left out for gaming.
Oh? I haven't heard of, say, World of Warcraft for a console gaming system.

Naem

You're absolutely correct. Nobody cares about PC gaming, and there aren't even industries that depend upon PC gaming to flourish. I'm sure manufacturers of high-end processors and video cards target their products at people who mainly use word processors.
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Mitosis

Quote from: Skywing on November 29, 2003, 04:04 PM
Oh? I haven't heard of, say, World of Warcraft for a console gaming system.
WOW is coming out on the pc I know that, well SC:Ghost is where? Xbox...GC (not sure bout PS2 yet) but seriously Skywing, a pretty high percent of the new games are coming out on the top 3 major consoles.

j0k3r

That's because all there is to do on consoles is game. If you have a console, you HAVE to game, that is what you are limited to, while on PC there are limitless oppotunities.

I don't even know why this is being argued, congratulations, CS is different, you can play video games, you own the world until it's time to get a real job.
John Vo

Mitosis

Its just something fun to argue about, not like were taking anything personal. Its just a topic to talk about.

SiMi

Mitosis its probably because they didn't get a XBOX for their birthday.

j0k3r

Quote from: Simi on November 29, 2003, 07:58 PM
Mitosis its probably because they didn't get a XBOX for their birthday.
Worst gift EVER.
John Vo

|