• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

K

Quote from: K on December 15, 2004, 10:31 PM
Headed home tomorrow. Tonight, more jello shots!

And! Mad Martigan! And! OE HG!

warz

IM AT WORK! WORK IS NOT FUN! IM NOT HAVING FUN!

Thing

This morning I am closing on the refinance of my house.  I fear the paper!
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Falcon[anti-yL]

The Biology exam sucked ass, it was 200 questions long.

Soul Taker

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on December 16, 2004, 12:05 PM
The Biology exam sucked ass, it was 200 questions long.
My physics final was 40 pages.  I don't recall how many questions, but it was fucking stupid.

UserLoser.

I got a 105% on algebra test

hismajesty

I totally think I did horrible (75% or below) on my chemistry test.

shout

Does Jesus really love me? I am getting depressed.

hismajesty

My grandparents are coming in tommorow, meaning I'm stuck cleaning when I want to be gaming. Boo@Holidays. :(

j0k3r

I hope my parents leave me home alone for christmas.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Yay snow day! We only got a lite dusting but the roads are very icey and the temperature is 3 degrees (with windchill) so they closed em'. ;D

j0k3r

You're supposed to have school on december 20th? We were off last friday, until January 3rd.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

I work up to and including the 24th, and I get 25, 26, 27, 28 off, and I work 29, 30, 31st.  Then I have the weekend off, and start school on Jan. 5.  Fun!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Quote from: j0k3r on December 20, 2004, 06:35 AM
You're supposed to have school on december 20th? We were off last friday, until January 3rd.

Our first official day of break is Thursday. Last year we had this whole week off too, but they made us go for three extra days in fear of another large hurricane like Isabel which kept us out of school for about a week. Florida got all the hurricanes and we get stuck with less of a break.

Falcon[anti-yL]

We get 2 weeks break.

|