• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Thing [vL]

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

KrewL RaiN

Trance

hurray for fiber optics!

shout

Hero

i hate alaska, the internet is terrible, the fact that you get those massive speeds makes me wanna JUMP

Trance

The most surprising thing to me was when I noticed my downloads/uploads would no longer say XXX KB/sec, instead it moved to MB/sec (1.85 on average).

If you have Verizon in your area you too can acquire these speeds sometime in the future! I'm more jealous of people in the north east who get 20/20 because of the market conditions.

I should probably mention the difference between what I had before 5/2 and what I have now 15/15 is that the internet in general doesn't feel that much quicker, but you can do things like upload at insane speeds and not feel it when you try to go to a web page. All things considered I'm not sure it's entirely worth it.

UserLoser

i get up to 3mb/sec download with comcast here around chicago.  depends on the server though

UserLoser

Download Speed: 25165 kbps (3145.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1609 kbps (201.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

warz

welcome to verizon fios. ive been enjoying these speeds for several years.

Hero

if your hard drives are pretty old do you have to buy new ones for speeds like that when downloading

warz

Quote from: heRo on March 22, 2008, 11:43 PM
if your hard drives are pretty old do you have to buy new ones for speeds like that when downloading

ofcourse you do. mine downloads so fast that it actually made the magnetic disk on my old hard drive spin so fast it straight fried. im talking... fast. fast, man... fast.

Hero

Quote from: betawarz on March 23, 2008, 01:41 AM

ofcourse you do. mine downloads so fast that it actually made the magnetic disk on my old hard drive spin so fast it straight fried. im talking... fast. fast, man... fast.

Newby

If the bottleneck really is your hard-drive... you're in trouble. Your net connection is blazing fast.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Trance

lol @ Google's April fools joke this year... man oh man how many times have we all wished for this one to come true?

|