• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

O MAI, the irony behind brew calling someone a "bnet newcomer."
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

brew

Quote from: Newby on May 10, 2008, 10:46 AM
I'm not very new.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Warrior

Quote from: brew on May 10, 2008, 10:39 AM
Quote from: Warrior on May 10, 2008, 10:19 AM
Even when you try to sound smart you're still a moron.
i think you're pretty dumb too

Quote from: Warrior on May 10, 2008, 10:19 AM
No. Get out.
no, u

The difference  between you and me is that you actually are dumb. Have you looked around? Everyone here is laughing at your daily showcase of idiocy.

It's like you wake up every morning and try to outdo the unbelievable stupidity of the day before. Nothing you post is intelligent or even witty, it's just stupid.

Who cares what you think about Battle.net, more importantly who cares what you think?
I'll reiterate: Get out.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

warz

brew, you werent even around when warring was any fun. imo, warring hasnt even existed since op channels arrived.

brew

Quote from: Warrior on May 10, 2008, 11:25 AM
The difference  between you and me is that you actually are dumb. Have you looked around? Everyone here is laughing at your daily showcase of idiocy.
Name one smart thing that you've said today, please. Thanks

It's like you wake up every morning and try to outdo the unbelievable stupidity of the day before. Nothing you post is intelligent or even witty, it's just stupid.
I don't intend to be witty, I was just getting fed up with something. So i figured i'd post about it in the "TELL US NOW" topic.

Who cares what you think about Battle.net, more importantly who cares what you think?
I'll reiterate: Get out.
Warrior, you are a god among men. How do you do it? You seem to be so amazing that you can go around insulting people (not just me, either) with little to no warrant for it. Like honestly, shut the hell up. Nobody wants to hear your bitching. If you think my post was so stupid, why do you post about it being stupid? Why would you waste your time on something stupid like that?
Oh maybe because you're dumb, and even i can see it. Did i strike a nerve when i called you stupid?
Let me reiterate: Stfu
<3 Zorm

Warrior

Quote from: brew on May 10, 2008, 12:19 PM
Name one smart thing that you've said today, please. Thanks

Well, for starters I called you stupid.

Warrior, you are a god among men.

First correct thing you've said all day.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

brew

Quote from: Warrior on May 10, 2008, 12:38 PM
Yes, I see so much wisdom in your posts! You're quite a thinker, aren't you!

Haha, I can tell you wish i was actually complementing you.
<3 Zorm

Barabajagal

Stop wasting your time. You both know anything you say to each other will only perpetuate the insanely pointless bickering that seems to saturate this entire forum. For people of intelligence, none of us have been very smart.
I like a little argument when there's some meat to it... something to discover or learn from the view of another. This is just shit, though.

Warrior

Quote from: brew on May 10, 2008, 01:16 PM
Yes, I see so much wisdom in your posts! You're quite a thinker, aren't you!

Haha, I can tell you wish i was actually complementing you.

b;dr (brew, didn't read)

Newby

Quote from: brew on May 10, 2008, 11:00 AM
Quote from: Newby on May 10, 2008, 10:46 AM
I'm not very new.

I don't even consider myself old/not-new and I was around ~2003. But OK, whatever floats your boat.

Quote from: betawarz on May 10, 2008, 11:40 AM
brew, you werent even around when warring was any fun. imo, warring hasnt even existed since op channels arrived.

Haha, the day that op channels arrived, I started my bots and they all joined the Void. I thought they all got voided, so I sent like 5 requests to Blizzard asking them to restore my keys, and then moments after sending them all, I found out about "Op" channels. I got like 5 e-mails back from Blizzard later that day saying the keys were fine.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

Nobody wants to hear your bitching.

Motion to strike: I do.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

Some day brew will realize everyone hates him. Hell, I bet you all hate him more than you hate me.

How's that make you feel, pledge?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

brew

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg178227#msg178227 date=1210491517]
Some day brew will realize everyone hates him. Hell, I bet you all hate him more than you hate me.

Another productive post from Joe! w00t! Now I can see why vL is so popular! Keep 'em cranking, Joe.

Ok, say we set aside the fact that your post sounded like a retarded 15yr old screaming for attention. You'd be surprised- not too many people are brew haters. I don't believe you have an actual reason to hate me, you just figured it'd be a good idea to put your 10 cents in because warrior did. You're a follower, Joe, and that's what you'll always be. Sad to say. And I can't believe that I thought you could be something greater than a tag-along.. =/
<3 Zorm

Warrior

Quote from: brew on May 11, 2008, 08:23 AM
Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg178227#msg178227 date=1210491517]

Another productive post from Joe! w00t! Now I can see why vL is so popular! Keep 'em cranking, Joe.

Ok, say we set aside the fact that your post sounded like a retarded 15yr old screaming for attention. You'd be surprised- not too many people are brew haters. I don't believe you have an actual reason to hate me, you just figured it'd be a good idea to put your 10 cents in because warrior did. You're a follower, Joe, and that's what you'll always be. Sad to say. And I can't believe that I thought you could be something greater than a tag-along.. =/

b;dr (brew, didn't read)

shout

|