• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

I'm slowly becoming a computer admin at my school.

hismajesty

DAMN!

Kristen (yeah, I know, she has a boyfriend who she says is the "best yet" and is happy with, but I can't get over her after all these years) switched out of IB Physics and changed to IB Biology today. Every-other day I've been sitting with her (well, we sit at same table) in lunch and I liked that, even though WE didn't talk to eachother very much. Today we talked a little, and she looked at my AP Statistics quiz and inquired about it, and my friend wanted someone to go up to the Jostens table with him, he kept asking Kristen but she didn't want to so I jokingly said that I'd go with him, and hold his hand if he wanted me to. She said "Aww, Matt's so sweet." Too bad she was probably kidding too.

Anyway, kinda bummed now because her changing to IB Bio means she's in the lunch before the one I go to. Of course, that bell is pretty much free for me so I can go to w/e lunch I want, but it'd seem way freaky if I followed her and sat with her in her new lunch.

Explicit

What can you do though? If she's with someone else, you're obligated to accept it. :-\
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on September 30, 2005, 02:28 PM
What can you do though? If she's with someone else, you're obligated to accept it. :-\

Yeah, I wouldn't have made a move either way. Maybe she'll break up with him by senior prom time, since then it won't matter since I'll never see her again after senior year. :P

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 30, 2005, 02:42 PM
...since then it won't matter since I'll never see her again after senior year. :P

You don't know that for sure, ::)

hismajesty

Well, most likely I won't - except maybe at reunion but she'll be married and stuff (maybe to me!)

Explicit

hismajesty

But unlikely, I probably won't even care then, I'm substantially less obsessed (for lack of a better word) this year - probably because I don't have any classes with her. At least, I'm not as scared of her...like I can be within 5 feet of her and not freak out and I can sorta-talk.

:P

Explicit

Ah, I remember when I used to feel that way. I pretty much am doing the same thing as you; avoiding contact with her as much as possible so feelings won't grow.

rabbit

OMG.  Trust, do you realize what this means?  Explicit stole your girl......
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

hismajesty

Quote from: rabbit on October 01, 2005, 08:42 AM
OMG. Trust, do you realize what this means? Explicit stole your girl......

Nah, he's avoiding her.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lolli pop
Go head girl don't you stop
Keep going till you hit the spot whoa

Explicit

Quote from: rabbit on October 01, 2005, 08:42 AM
OMG. Trust, do you realize what this means? Explicit stole your girl......

If you don't watch out, I'll steal yours too, ::) lol

hismajesty

Woo, go Cavaliers!

UVa beat Navy @ lacroose 16 to 7. It was a charity game to benefit a former UVa player who died of a brain tumor. The guy was an All American, and in the lax hall of fame. It was a pretty good game, I went with my friend. There was this really hot girl there too, she was on the field with the Virginia players but came up a little bit. This kid in front of me who was like 12 was talking about how hot she was, and her ass, and how she smiled at him. Dayyym

hismajesty

Dayyyyym.

Sailing today, we lost by ONE second. We had a 7 minute and 11 second handicap though, so we did catch up significantly to the boat. The boat that one was about 20 feet shorter than ours, so with it being smaller it was able to cut through shallow water where we couldn't. When we finally passed it, probably about 50-100 yards from the finish line, one of the crew members (Harry's brother) kinda just jokingly taunted the skipper on the other boat, Chris saying he needs to "work harder." Then next thing we see, he cuts behind us and hits straight for the bouy. The people on the committe boat (who were rooting for us!) were really into it, they even forgot to blow the horn when we passed. Oh well, the guy sailed great, and his tactical move at the end explains why he was so calm during the taunting.

Another boat had a collision, his steering gave way and a boat ran into him. Damage estimate is about 5-8k to start. Sucks for him.

|