• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Quote from: KrewL RaiN on February 21, 2007, 10:01 AM
Also running around was much funner then grinding when I tried xD. Got lost in some river with a friend and then eaten by giant spiders xD

Heh, the "hey, let's try this" moments in WPL are great. Plus, my buddy and I are pally and warlock, so when we did what we're doing right, we were nearly invinvible, so we were quite low level for it too. :)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Trance

Quote from: Spht on February 21, 2007, 10:03 AM
I'm kind of curious what Blizzard's big 2007 announcement is supposed to be

Starcraft 2 is the general speculation
When are they making the announcement?

KrewL RaiN

Better not be another MMO, they make enough with WoW as is xD (Diablo MMO would be wayyy to tempting to try if that ever happened TT)

SC2 would be win, and even more win if it came with an editor, would kick start all the customizers back in action from wc3

disco

Quote from: Trance on February 21, 2007, 02:20 PM

When are they making the announcement?

I don't think there's an official date, they've just stated that 3 new titles will be announced this year.
Say it with me:

Barabajagal

My guesses are: New SC, New Diablo, and maybe either a new warcraft (unlikely), an expansion to go along with the new SC/Diablo, or a new series altogether. People have been hoping for a SC 2 and a Diablo 3 for a long time now, and Blizzard can make a lot of money by giving them what they want... so everyone's happy. If they DO make a Diablo MMO, I might have to play it, at least long enough to try to write a bot for it ;)

Warrior

New SC, New Diablo, New Intellectual Property.

QFT
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Barabajagal

heh.... Now that'd be a fun game... You'd turn clans into Corporations, and everyone would be lawyers. Then, whenever someone uses something you own the rights to, you can attack (or sue) them for X damage in court. Based on the amount of damage, you win so much gold, which goes to buying more rights, allowing a higher sue ability...

Joe[x86]

Quote from: [RealityRipple] on February 21, 2007, 04:48 PM
My guesses are: New SC, New Diablo, and maybe either a new warcraft (unlikely), an expansion to go along with the new SC/Diablo, or a new series altogether. People have been hoping for a SC 2 and a Diablo 3 for a long time now, and Blizzard can make a lot of money by giving them what they want... so everyone's happy. If they DO make a Diablo MMO, I might have to play it, at least long enough to try to write a bot for it ;)

Blizzard doesn't need money, lol. I think that they could retire their entire development staff several times over from a single month's worth of WoW subscriptions. Now, figure that there's 12 months in a year, and it's been out for two (I know, more) years.. so 24 times several equals..

:).

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

CrAz3D

again eh?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I hope so. I would wtfpwn Blizzard if it isn't.

Warrior

Quote from: [RealityRipple] on February 21, 2007, 07:27 PM
heh.... Now that'd be a fun game... You'd turn clans into Corporations, and everyone would be lawyers. Then, whenever someone uses something you own the rights to, you can attack (or sue) them for X damage in court. Based on the amount of damage, you win so much gold, which goes to buying more rights, allowing a higher sue ability...

That went way over your head.

I meant new IP as a completely new franchise they're internally brewing.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

[4:37:03 PM] Welcome to Diabolic by Joe[x86]!
[4:37:03 PM] Running on machine SCIENZA (OS: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2, .NET Version: 2.0.50727.42).
[4:37:03 PM] [BNET] Connecting to useast.battle.net..
[4:37:03 PM] [BNET] Connected!
[4:37:03 PM] [BNET] Sending authorization request..
[4:37:04 PM] [BNET] Received authorization challenge!
[4:37:04 PM] [BNFTP] Downloading file lockdown-IX86-10.mpq..
[4:37:06 PM] [BNFTP] Finished downloading file.

Barabajagal

Quote from: Warrior on February 22, 2007, 03:38 PM
Quote from: [RealityRipple] on February 21, 2007, 07:27 PM

That went way over your head.

I meant new IP as a completely new franchise they're internally brewing.

I was making a joke... apparently that went over your head...

KrewL RaiN

|