• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Quote from: muert0 on September 17, 2004, 05:22 AM
So how did the test go. What kind of IPS did y'all use? And did it do what it was supposed to do?

It was preventia from iss, and we never got it working in-line.  We're doing that this morning.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Cops must think people do not know they are following you.  I went out driving last night about 2 a.m., drove about 30 miles to a little town, just enjoying the wind with the windows down and sunroof open.  Cops are lighting me up left and right with their radars, even though I am going slower than the speed limit at all times.  Oooh, they're so sneaky.  Then, they speed to get behind me so they can try to see what I am up to.  Hey morons, this is a free country, I can drive a public road at any hour of the day without Deputy Fife getting a woody about some dude in a shiny red car coming through Mayberry.  Go back to your doughnuts, you communist.

iago

Quote from: Grok on September 17, 2004, 10:47 AM
Cops must think people do not know they are following you.  I went out driving last night about 2 a.m., drove about 30 miles to a little town, just enjoying the wind with the windows down and sunroof open.  Cops are lighting me up left and right with their radars, even though I am going slower than the speed limit at all times.  Oooh, they're so sneaky.  Then, they speed to get behind me so they can try to see what I am up to.  Hey morons, this is a free country, I can drive a public road at any hour of the day without Deputy Fife getting a woody about some dude in a shiny red car coming through Mayberry.  Go back to your doughnuts, you communist.

You punk kid, always trying to get into trouble.

Thing

I am about to leave early and go to The Bavarian Grill for some authetic German beer and Schnitzel.  I'm buying for anybody reading this that shows up!
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on September 17, 2004, 03:48 PM
I am about to leave early and go to The Bavarian Grill for some authetic German beer and Schnitzel.  I'm buying for anybody reading this that shows up!

I just got paid.  I wonder how much it would cost to get a last minute flight to Texas :)

Grok

Strawberry shakes are better with real strawberries.  Honest.

SNiFFeR

My books from the library are due back October 10th.

j0k3r

I'm getting a haircut today, bye bye blonde.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Falcon[anti-yL]

Our football team lost the winning streak, we're 2-1 now :(

Newby

All our schools' football teams (Freshmen, Junior Varsity, Varsity) lost to some other school.

Damn we suck.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hitmen

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 18, 2004, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't really call two wins in a row a "winning streak", unless your football team really sucks or something.

j0k3r

Quote from: Hitmen on September 18, 2004, 11:47 AM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 18, 2004, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't really call two wins in a row a "winning streak", unless your football team really sucks or something.
Considering a school football season is 7 games (in Canada anyways), it's not too far off to call it a winning streak.

We have our first game on thursday, and I'm one of the only 2 tight ends, on the field half the game woohoo.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

How's your first game Thursday if your record is 2-1?

j0k3r

I didn't say my record was 2-1, you're confusing people.
John Vo

Falcon[anti-yL]

We haven't gone to the playoffs since 97, this year we might actually make it. We probably lost this game cause we had too much confidence =/
We almost came back and tied that game in the last 5 minutes, we scored a touchdown and our defense came together and intercepted a pass. 1:14 on the clock, we score another touchdown. But from there they just ran the clock down. The crowd was crazy though.

|