Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Blaze

... No he doesn't ...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Oh snap, trust is tall, he has SHORT sister....looks funny!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

Whoo!  CrAz3D is 'dumping' his 'girlfriend' & wants another gal...I am teh PIMP!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Lol go crazed.  :P My EX gf goes out with the ugliest boy ever and she even admitted she dont love him, and she doesn't know why shes going out with him. She says she cried last night for me and she wants me back and she regrets dumping me. *Sigh* :P Yeah well on sunday she seems to think she is going to dump this boy and ask me back out. Shes snogged the boy twice, held hands, hugged alot, HER sat on top of him in like 15 minutes. Im jealous. :) But i'll have her back soon tight in my arms  :P

Yeah this is relationship things, but it kinda aint cos im single  :( But i just thought i would tell you lot all that as its what is happening in my life!

Edit: Got her back. now go out with her yay! :)

Official last post on my relationship

hismajesty

AFK ~1 week. Will be on the OBX in Kitty Hawk/Nags Head. I'll be at the Sea Dunes Resort if any of you live nearby and wanna partaay.

QwertyMonster

Wow. Have fun trust! :)

hismajesty

Quote from: QwertyMonster on July 02, 2005, 10:41 AM
Wow. Have fun trust! :)

Thanks. Usually we go to Atlantic Beach (Still Outer Banks but further down) over this week and Nags Head in August. My grandparents rented out their timeshare weeks for both of those though to use when they're in Australia in the fall. It works out though, since last year my parents bought two weeks in Atlantic Beach (one of those weeks is in August) so it's kind of a switch this year. I've never stayed here, but it's supposedly really nice.

CrAz3D

Very swell!

So what's this about a PARRRRRTAY?  With or without parents/grandparents?  Are you gonna hook up with some of your hot chick friends?
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

My brother was on webcam with a VERY hot chick. Oo sexy ;)

Blaze

How olds your brother... wait, scratch that, you might tell us his life story. ::)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Quote from: Blaze on July 02, 2005, 03:19 PM
How olds your brother... wait, scratch that, you might tell us his life story. ::)
probably 12 having 12 yr old webcam sex!
\

OH GOD!

FUNNY!
let me find my ranking of sex
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

Quoteokay, so we were having a great conversation, and the subject of "walkie-talkie sex" came up, so I have ranked the new forms of sex according to intamacy:

1. Web cam sex
2. Walkie-talkie sex
3. Microphone sex
4. Phone sex
5. Real sex
6. Cyber sex
7. Text messaging sex

HAHAHAHAHA!
We were watching some friend be high & play with walkie-talkies & then we came up with this ranking of sex, 1 being the best & 7 the worst.
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Lol haha :P

My brother is 14 :)

Archonist

Hahahahahahahaha. +1 Blaze.

Dude, 'held hands a lot.' Who cares?  :P

Until she has sex with the kid, theres no need to be jealous. I can't say too much though, I used to be the same way. But now I'm a lot more laid back.

CrAz3D

No one commented on my sex list :(  How sad
(ré-bun-dance)

|