• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Thing

I know who UserLoser is and I still don't care.  I haven't deleted any posts from this thread.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Grok on February 20, 2004, 09:14 PM
Quote from: UserLoser. on February 20, 2004, 03:37 PM
Mother fuxer(s) keep deleting my posts

From where?  The only people who can delete your post from Thing-O-Rama are Thing, Adron, Skywing, and myself.  I know I didn't and I doubt Thing knows who you are, or much less cares.  Adron and Skywing are unlikely to give a damn what you post on Thing's forum and besides, they usually send things to Trash.

Are you sure you're not hallucinating?  Didn't pick your own mushrooms for that sauce, did you?

Battle.net BotDev

Funny thing is - I talked to all four of the mods there, and they all said they didn't delete any of my posts

That's pretty much the only forum where I don't post useless crap that should get deleted, and actually help people; or atleast try to

iago

Quote from: UserLoser. on February 20, 2004, 11:16 PM
Quote from: Grok on February 20, 2004, 09:14 PM
Quote from: UserLoser. on February 20, 2004, 03:37 PM
Mother fuxer(s) keep deleting my posts

From where?  The only people who can delete your post from Thing-O-Rama are Thing, Adron, Skywing, and myself.  I know I didn't and I doubt Thing knows who you are, or much less cares.  Adron and Skywing are unlikely to give a damn what you post on Thing's forum and besides, they usually send things to Trash.

Are you sure you're not hallucinating?  Didn't pick your own mushrooms for that sauce, did you?

Battle.net BotDev

Funny thing is - I talked to all four of the mods there, and they all said they didn't delete any of my posts

That's pretty much the only forum where I don't post useless crap that should get deleted, and actually help people; or atleast try to

If it's not them, like you say, and it's not Grok, it must, therefore, be either A) Adron or B) God.

Although, admittedly, at this point I would do it if I could just because it's funny :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

You should specify which posts you're saying were deleted. Mention the content and maybe someone will remember.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Probe on February 20, 2004, 10:31 PM
i like cold pizza, do you

yeah dont have to worry about being burnt  :P

Hostile

UL: Whining about it in every single forum isn't going to help much, now is it...
- Hostile is sexy.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Hostile on February 21, 2004, 12:56 PM
UL: Whining about it in every single forum isn't going to help much, now is it...

Hostile: Shut up asshat

UserLoser.

Quote from: Adron on February 21, 2004, 06:03 AM
You should specify which posts you're saying were deleted. Mention the content and maybe someone will remember.

I'm whining so I'll erase all this

Thing

Please confine your whining to the Trash Can.

Thanks.

Mitosis

I just got my website up...Now to buy more programming books.

Raven

If only humans had the capacity to eat books and absorb all the knowledge contained within them.

*smiles at the notion*

Thing

Speaking of books, today I ordered this book.  Maybe it'll be here by this weekend. :)

Grok

Quote from: Raven on February 23, 2004, 12:10 PM
If only humans had the capacity to eat books and absorb all the knowledge contained within them.

*smiles at the notion*

If everyone could literally grok.

Probe

K

|