• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Started by Death-Merchant, November 06, 2003, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death-Merchant

Some jew named BlazingKnight loaded you guys claiming that he "owns" Skywing.  He goes by }Sense{ , l[Tuna]l ,  ownzl2ed , and he did go by I_Smell_Tuna  I hope this information helps you in some way.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Death-Merchant on November 06, 2003, 06:23 PM
Some jew named BlazingKnight loaded you guys claiming that he "owns" Skywing.  He goes by }Sense{ , l[Tuna]l ,  ownzl2ed , and he did go by I_Smell_Tuna  I hope this information helps you in some way.

}Sense{ is at Op Disclaimer right now, he's going to attack Spht's channel next!

Tuberload

I think this is a joke personally. Battle.net should ban every CD-Key ever used to mass-load battle.net bots. I guess it's a shame they don't.

Edit: Spelling.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Hazard

Tuna is harmless and useless, pay no attention to him.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Skywing

Both of those users have been banned because they are the same person.  That was a fairly ineffectual try, if I may say so.

BlazingKnight

Actually Death-Merchant is my friend. Lol. He was here watching me load. Btw, you need to fix web bot. It's show me still loaded, and having 80 users in your channel. :|

BlazingKnight

Btw, I had no intention of loading spitht or however you spell that "name". But a load wouldn't hurt.

Raven

Just as a side note, I can only assume you remembered to spoof your IPs before you used these forums.

iago

Quote from: Raven on November 06, 2003, 10:27 PM
Just as a side note, I can only assume you remembered to spoof your IPs before you used these forums.

of course not :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

BlazingKnight

Good guess iago. What would be the point?

Death-Merchant

Spht this is in response to the "What the hell?" post.  Yes, I would let him use my computer because we are friends.  And just to let you know, I was on his network at the time I posted the message.  So, if you think BlazingKnight and I are the same person then you are wrong.

BlazingKnight

Yeah. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

BlazingKnight

Made me break out the proxy list :D
Don't make me get another name. That's annoying.

BlazingKnight

Bastards. Quit banning proxy.