• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Started by Death-Merchant, November 06, 2003, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuberload

So this is what people with out lives do all day?
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

iago

Quote from: Tuberload on November 07, 2003, 12:22 AM
So this is what people with out lives do all day?

Apprently. At least he's abandoning the forum in a blaze of glory.  Did I say glory?  I meant stupidity.  
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

WaterFight

That was funny! Oh did I say funny? I meant lame. Man I'm too lazy to even go back and fix errors. Instead I type a new sentence.

Spht

Quote from: WaterFight on November 10, 2003, 10:27 PM
That was funny! Oh did I say funny? I meant lame. Man I'm too lazy to even go back and fix errors. Instead I type a new sentence.

... Ban this man!

hismajesty

Quote from: Spht on November 10, 2003, 10:40 PM
Quote from: WaterFight on November 10, 2003, 10:27 PM

... Ban this man!

I assume it's the same guy/girl that is/was  BlazingKnight/Death-Merchent.

wut

Quote from: Raven on November 06, 2003, 10:27 PM
Just as a side note, I can only assume you remembered to spoof your IPs before you used these forums.

You're proposing that he crack the server's TCP sequencing and forge an assload of packets simply to hide his real host from the forum mods?

Soul Taker

Quote from: wut on November 12, 2003, 01:23 AM
Just as a side note, I can only assume you remembered to spoof your IPs before you used these forums.

You're proposing that he crack the server's TCP sequencing and forge an assload of packets simply to hide his real host from the forum mods?
There are programs that automate that task  :P

Grok

Quote from: Soul Taker on November 12, 2003, 05:28 AM
Quote from: wut on November 12, 2003, 01:23 AM

There are programs that automate that task  :P

You're responding to something you do not fully understand.

wut

There are programs that will predict the increments in the TCP sequence number, e.g. HUNT.  They cannot forge packets, though, so a handful of work is still left to the user.

mynameistmp

the room goes silent. 'wut' wallows in his dominance... suddenly there's a boom!
<Enter ettercap>

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhs and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs to be had by all.

http://ettercap.sourceforge.net/
"This idea is so odd, it is hard to know where to begin in challenging it." - Martin Barker, British scholar

iago

that program sounds evil :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*