• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hey Im Sliver_king

Started by Sliver_king, November 06, 2003, 08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sliver_king

Hey yall Im Sliver_king but my real name is josh... i just got told about this website and it has been very usefull to me in my vb class at school... i am white i live in florida... italian but cant speakit that good... know alittle french and want to learn how to make bnet bots....  i like to play warcraft III and command and conquer generals : zero hour. i also play starcraft everynow and then... i am currently trying to learn how to make bots for bnet and i want to eventually learn to make complex games like warcraft.... well i guess thats it.

Thing

iago will be proud of you for using 25 .s.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on November 06, 2003, 09:13 AM

lmao, I was actually thinking the same thing.

It is my opinion that him and -michael- should get married.  They could divide up all their periods.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hitmen

Quote from: iago on November 06, 2003, 11:46 AM

It is my opinion that him and -michael- should get married.  They could divide up all their periods.
Divide them? I thought only the wife had the periods.

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on November 06, 2003, 02:11 PM
Quote from: iago on November 06, 2003, 11:46 AM

Divide them? I thought only the wife had the periods.

But they're both guys, so what's the problem!

Sliver_king

hey cmon guyz thats just how i type lol.  And it was only 24 periods :-P.  you trying to make fun cause i like to be grammatically correct about certain things??? j/k.  But you guyz know of any places that i can dl C##???? i think thats what its called. not sure  i just started programming and im getting really good at it but i want to increase my skillz and go for something that will help me in my goal to Program complez games.  

Thing

QuoteAnd it was only 24 periods :-P.
Shop again homeboy!  There's 25.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

j0k3r

Quote from: Sliver_king on November 07, 2003, 08:36 AM
But you guyz know of any places that i can dl C##???? i think thats what its called. not sure  ...

Lesson #1.
Research what the language is called.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

How do you download a program language.

I think Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 might still be here: http://pianka.net/pn.  Unless he deleted it which is quite possible since he quit BNet awhile back.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

You can download either C++ or C# (Whichever one you meant) from Kazaa, along with everything else you could ever want.

Sliver_king

well my friend calls it c sharp sharp so i guess # is sharp lol im not sure but thanks and ill try from kazaa.

Archonist

(Off-Topic) Hrmm, Isnt that warz avatar?

btw, It's C++ or C.

Spht

Quote from: Archonist on November 08, 2003, 08:48 AM
(Off-Topic) Hrmm, Isnt that warz avatar?

Maybe. But those avatars are on the server to be accessible to anyone, so it doesn't matter.

warz

Yes, but it's obviously known that nobody uses the same avatar as I! Anyone who dares to compete for the same avatar as me shall go down in flames!!!! RAHAHAH.

Archonist