• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

vB Bot

Started by JeDi, September 03, 2003, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeDi

Ok just a simple question, im taking Basic Programming in school, and i was wonder what i have to do to connect to BNLS through vB. Must i code it in? Thanks  :-*

DarkMinion

QuoteMust i code it in?

That's the general idea.

JeDi

Im sorry, im such a dumbass newb. I posted without even looking at the other threads. I say the BNLS request stuff. Im sorry, but i have another question. What do i need to get started on making a bot. I got vB 6.0. But i was wonder if there was some dl's that have source code writen in them already? so i just have to edit some crap? Or is there a basic GUI dl for a bot so i could work off that? Just some newbie question here. Thanks

iago

First of all, if you're going to abbreviate Visual Basic, at least capitalize both letters.. VB.

Second, consider it a programming challenge;  all real programmers like a good challenge. :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

JeDi

Well, im pretty lazy and just wondering if anyone had a set up i could use ;)

Hitmen

*gasp* code leeching is WRONG!

iago

Quote from: JeDi on September 03, 2003, 10:20 AM

Don't be lazy.. work hard to figure it out and do it yourself, and you'll feel all the much better for it!  You'll have something of your OWN that you CREATED!!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

______

That wont get you far at all.  You wouldnt understand the code anyways. Learn Visual Basic first before making a bot.

j0k3r

There is the beginning of a tutorial somewhere near the bottom of the forums... but I doubt you'll be able to do anything with basic programming.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Grok

If your replies are not going to be about programming, and you're not a moderator, don't post.  This forum has enough moderators.

Hazard

This is a joke right? For the love of God I hope so...

If you'd like to learn you could always start here.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

JeDi

Well thanks Hazard. At least someone helped me from this forum. I guess they dont like newbie programmers here. Oh, and Hazard i like that pic of the girl ;)

Kp

Quote from: JeDi on September 03, 2003, 06:46 PM
At least someone helped me from this forum. I guess they dont like newbie programmers here
Newbies are not a problem - lazy people are.  Your initial request sounded very lazy, thus you received a harsh welcome.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Camel

Quote from: Hitmen on September 03, 2003, 11:07 AM

There are people who are paid six-figure salaries to plagiarize code.

j0k3r

I believe in asking questions to get my answer, and *possibly doing some research... Telling other people to do your crap is just not cool.

Quote from: Camel on September 03, 2003, 08:42 PM
Quote from: Hitmen on September 03, 2003, 11:07 AM

There are people who are paid six-figure salaries to plagiarize code.

The hell they are... (where can I go to school for this? ;D) Sounds like Microsoft.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo